Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is something you wish you were pro at?

Art, programming, play tennis  :(

I wish I had a natural talent for playing PC FPSs, but the cost of being pro would be too much for me to go through. Maybe having a Youtube profession would count. It'd be much better

• 2 weeks later...

Driving; I want to do some competitive racing or drifting, but it's freaking expensive! Also body building...I workout at least 5 times a week and have a physically active job, but muscle just doesn't seem to like me; I feel like I will forever be a beanpole!

It's weird to say but WoW or LoL probably, but considering that I'm already pretty decent at league, I'd rather go with WoW, cause the community seems very tryhard-ish and it's my type, but I can't get myself to learn it well enough.. Wish I was really good at it though.

• 2 weeks later...

Mainly writing, since my dream is still to become a published author one day. At this point, I haven't even been able to finish multi-chaptered fanfics, let alone a novel. Another one would be fencing. It's easily the coolest sport I've ever done and I love competing in it, but I don't have the time or discipline to be truly good at it.

• Brohoof 1

Mainly writing, since my dream is still to become a published author one day. At this point, I haven't even been able to finish multi-chaptered fanfics, let alone a novel. Another one would be fencing. It's easily the coolest sport I've ever done and I love competing in it, but I don't have the time or discipline to be truly good at it.

You and me both on the writing and wanting to hit that novel!  I would say jogging, but I have a super bad right knee and told via doc to just stick to biking and walking!

• Brohoof 1

You and me both on the writing and wanting to hit that novel!  I would say jogging, but I have a super bad right knee and told via doc to just stick to biking and walking!

I hope you reach it, then! I might try NaNo this year just to see if I can pull it off.

I hope you reach it, then! I might try NaNo this year just to see if I can pull it off.

I've thought of it, given I was ready research for my story for a good month and might but I now work two jobs and only get at times 7-8 at home depending on the job.   So my goal is wrap up my MLP fic,  given im only  Chapter a away from wrapping it up.

I've thought of it, given I was ready research for my story for a good month and might but I now work two jobs and only get at times 7-8 at home depending on the job.   So my goal is wrap up my MLP fic,  given im only  Chapter a away from wrapping it up.

I know the feeling. I have a full-time job, as well as fencing practice, strength training, and tournaments. Aside form that, I have a 'deal' with myself that I have to finish my two main fics, an MLP fic and a RWBY fic, before I can begin writing my novel in earnest. If I were to do NaNo, it'd be with a completely new story.

• Brohoof 1

I know the feeling. I have a full-time job, as well as fencing practice, strength training, and tournaments. Aside form that, I have a 'deal' with myself that I have to finish my two main fics, an MLP fic and a RWBY fic, before I can begin writing my novel in earnest. If I were to do NaNo, it'd be with a completely new story.

One other thing I want to learn is rock climbing but Im too broke!   Also yah,  just doing my one mlp fic is my main drive when I get the urge to write if I can kill this block!

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...

I wish I were professional at presenting my arguments.

I wish I were professional at drawing.

I wish I were professional at writing.

I wish I were professional at multitasking.