Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello From The Grand Pegasus Enclave ^_^

JammyMachiko

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through friends and Uk of Equestria forums

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I met new friends in cosplay scene and after a while they introduced me to MLP which at first i was alittle like THIS IS FOR GIRLS MAN GRO........"watches first episode" god dam it i'm hooked and since then been a fan for about a year now and loving it.

Hey every pony me name is James yet most call me Jammy been a fan of MLP for about a year or so and the most i enjoy is seeing all the movie and game refs put secretly in the background of episodes which i didn't catch on to this till the last few episodes.

Big Pc gamer and into building foam armor for cosplay mainly Warhammer and fallout yet....slowly pushing to aim for making a pony style power armor from Fallout equestria

I'm UK bound  gone back into studying Diploma in Management and leadership level 4 and basically looking for any other ponies in the uk on here but will be attending usa pony cons in the future when my funds become more.......stable ;D 

tumblr_o5let79kWh1uju160o8_1280.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Hello there, @JammyMachiko, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :lol:

Yep, I'd imagine quite a few of the production staff for the show are pretty big gamers. The little references here and there are nice. I'll never forget Metal Gear Discord. :umad:

Anyway, should you have any questions relating to the site or are in need of any help, don't hesitate to drop one of us a message, always happy to help new members find their way. :D

Have a great first day with us here, and I hope to see more from you soon. ;)

full.gif

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

N3zQuOn.jpg

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

Edited by Rainbow Mika
  • Brohoof 2

sig-4568563.sig-4565883.sig-4562804.sig-

'Jammy' welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.       :twi: 

• Brohoof 2

THIS IS FOR GIRLS MAN GRO........"watches first episode" god dam it i'm hooked

That's a well known plot twist, but it still can surprise. ^^

Welcome to the herd! (=

• Brohoof 1