Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you sad/ angry/ negative emotion today?

twiia

I came across a thread about what made you smile today, and here's my twist. Lets share what turned our day upside down.

For me it was when somepony insulted me and called my art really ugly. It made me sad and totally pissed off. It also made me jealous of artists who don't seem to get any negative feedback.

• Brohoof 1

I got into a completely unnecessary argument with my friend about the difference between a clone and a doppelganger earlier. That conversation literally lasted about a half hour and I increasingly got more and more pissed off because we both slowly forgot what the hell we were talking about in the first place.

I came across a thread about what made you smile today, and here's my twist. Lets share what turned our day upside down.

For me it was when somepony insulted me and called my art really ugly. It made me sad and totally pissed off. It also made me jealous of artists who don't seem to get any negative feedback.

Hey, cheer up. You're not ugly. What's most important is what you think of yourself. Ignore those idiots who would dare say such a thing and appreciate who you are. :)

I wouldn't say I have been feeling sad or angry today, but I do feel sorry and worried for some of my friends here who have posted stuff saying that they're feeling down and I want to help them out. :/

• Brohoof 1

Thoughts about my future. How I'm either going to slave away at a job I hate just to get by, miserably wasting all my time just to stay alive for no real reason, or just giving up. Either guiltily draining others of money to at least live decently, or ending up homeless for a short and even more pathetic existence. How I know I'll let everyone down in the end. Or how even if I have a "Good" life by some miracle, it will come at such a high cost to me it won't be worth it.

Basically, I hate my existence. Just like every other day. Only not much to help me forget it right now.

To be honest, I do not remember really having such emotions today. That's an incredibly rare instance.

• Brohoof 1

I had a breakdown during my psychologist appointment that caused me to lose my appetite...Made me feel sick just thinking about food and the inside of my mouth tasted like I licked a tire that was left out into the sun. I couldn't eat my favorite food without it tasting terrible.

Not to mention my online class brought me stress along with being in a noisy library and then work.....Oh god work.

Just a day in a life.

The negative emotion was not that strong, but I was talking to someone who has a longer school year than mine, and then I thought that it was her last day of school and I thought it would add even more to happiness of the last day by giving a meaningful compliment. It was her second to last day. At least today is the last day (I'm still awake from yesterday, it's past midnight) and she'll likely stay strong.

(edited)

Watching a video of a policeman kicking a girl for resisting arrest... since when does a non-violent response deserve a violent one in return :okiedokieloki:?! Makes me wish that there would be some sort of "anti-police" or mafia that would go after people that commit such inhumane acts and then get away with it. Let's just say I'd make his car un-driveable. Very un-driveable, beyond repair. That's as far as I'd go (I'm not one to cause physical harm to people).

And that's if I were someone like Al Capone, which I'm not :wacko:.

Edited by Woof Wolf
  • Brohoof 2

I usually just get angry at random stuff, mostly because I have issues controlling it. I got into a fit today after I couldn't connect to imgur, in fact.  :adorkable:

But other than that it's not very easy to make me negative. I'm not really the kind of person that somehow wants to look at depressing crap. I'm curious why people want to make themselves depressed, anyway. A bit stupid if you ask me.

My sis dragged me to go shopping. The first time in a while and probably the last. She took 2 hours to pick out 1 shirt!!! And there's the kids at home driving me crazy!!