Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you sad/ angry/ negative emotion today?

twiia

The really sad thing is, I have no idea why I felt that way today.  Perhaps I was just overtired? The dream I had while I was napping really didn't help matters much, but at least I'm feeling a bit better and more rested now.

• Brohoof 1

That I’m still sick bothers me cause my mood cleared up but my body just doesn’t want to fix itself lol and I might have to go see doctor for my eye

(edited)

I had a bittersweet moment saying goodbye a car I had, and worked well all these years despite being over 13 years :sunny:

BUUUUUUUUUT…

Edited by Steve Piranha

• 2 weeks later...

To be the only one who woke up early to watch Chapter 4 horses, and no discussions in this forum yet :scoots:

Spoiler

COME ON, WE GOT OFFICIAL ANIMATED FILLYLESTIA AND WOONA, FOR TWILIGHT’S SAKE :Cozy:

• 3 weeks later...

Having to accept a lot of harsh truths that I was trying to find loop holes around for the sake of always being my silly, bubbly self. I will always have the buoyancy to bubble back to the surface -- eventually. But it doesn't stop the pain all the same.

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

Having to accept a lot of harsh truths that I was trying to find loop holes around for the sake of always being my silly, bubbly self. I will always have the buoyancy to bubble back to the surface -- eventually. But it doesn't stop the pain all the same.

Not all bubbles are made equally. Some are blown calmly with love. Some are heated by hate.

So i say... Let it boil. So you may cool off.

On 2023-06-06 at 10:35 PM, Steve Piranha said:

To be the only one who woke up early to watch Chapter 4 horses, and no discussions in this forum yet :scoots:

Reveal hidden contents

COME ON, WE GOT OFFICIAL ANIMATED FILLYLESTIA AND WOONA, FOR TWILIGHT’S SAKE :Cozy:

HAA! this must be karma..:PIPPIPHURRAY:

I’ve prepared stuff to accessorize my horses for 4th of July ahead of time. But between errands and work, I couldn’t do it :sunny:. I EVEN GOT AN AMERICAN-THEMED UNICORN HEADBAND FOR MY BUILD-A-BEAR FLUTTERSHY :Cozy:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finding out that my rent will be going up. I can't afford it, so will have to look into getting another place. :/

I feel like this is more of an annoyance sort of feeling than anything. I’d been having text conversations for weeks with a friend who’s not too happy with her relationship. One thing that frequently comes up is she doesn’t like him having any female friends or being around any other women even in a group setting. I’ve been telling her that she has nothing to worry about. Especially after she told me some of these women are older than me, married and with children. Both her and her boyfriend are in their mid 20s. While there are things I don’t like about the guy she’s seeing I’m fairly confident he’s not the type to cheat. While I know anybody can cheat with anybody. I just don’t see that happening to her.

What bothers me is getting a bunch of text messages near midnight last night saying how ugly these women are and just a bunch of nasty stuff about their looks. That’s just one thing I’ve always hated that women seem to do to other women is tear them down for their looks. Especially in this case. These women were never a threat to her. I just know that. This sort of nastiness to potentially nice people is just uncalled for. While I understand she’s insecure and has trust issues you don’t have to take it out on other people. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The boss came into work today and just stuck around and lingered FOREVER unlike usual where he's gone in around 30 minutes. Completely killed the friendly and jovial mood that my manager and I have where we spend the workday talking as we work to make the day run faster. We both dislike when the boss visits because he's always talking about politics and conspiracy theories that none of us care about. I usually just put my earbuds in and crank up the volume or intentionally start using the loud machinery. (I work at a cabinet shop. Air-powered sanders are really good noisemakers)

I’ve been dealing with a lot of death anxiety here lately. Not just fears of my own but relatives as well. It’s just crazy because I never used to have this sort of anxiety over things.

PAIN - it's worse than death and affects every aspect of you. I don't have much physical pain yet, but way too much mental pain. Today there wasn't really a trigger for my mental pain, it just happened. I get that some pain is actually good, but I'm sick of being in pain every single day. Sadly I don't see it ever ending, not even after I die.