Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

humor My OC Chaos Teasing King Sombre

chaosprincess

(edited)

I know this is probably annoying to some people and I am sorry I have had things stolen from me before not on here though so I do apologize for saying this, but PLEASE DON'T STEAL THIS be respectful thank you

This is something I randomly came up with last night why? I don't know just did happy reading. :lol:

Chaos Teasing King Sombre

Chaos happened to come across a stallion along her flight as she got closer she noticed it was Sombre she smirks as she lands.

Chaos: Well if it is it King Sombre what are you doing around here and so alone?

King Sombre: stops and looks its none of your business, but if you must know I will be taking over a kingdom smirks

Chaos: *she falls to the ground laughing*

King Sombre: *he let's out a low growl* what's so FUNNY mare?

Chaos: *once she controls her laughter she looks at him* you taking over a kingdom she burst out laughing again*

King Sombre: you wretched mare dare to laugh at me?

Chaos: *holds her sides* o it hurts *controls herself once again* yes your not fit to be king Sombre you don't know the first thing about ruling all you know is how to be forceful which will work against you

King Sombre: *growls*

Chaos: aww seems I made you mad I am so sorry please forgive me *she says in a sarcastic tone*

King Sombre: your wearing my patience mare

Chaos: am I now? And what are you going to do about it hmmm?

King Sombre: *he charges at her with death on his mind he imagines her blood spilling as her body drops smirking at that thought*

Chaos: *she moves out of his way every time dodging* how can you take over a kingdom if you can't even kill nor control me?

King Sombre: *he let;s out an irritated scream as he charges*

Chaos: *she continues to dodge his attacks* I can do this all day Sombre

King Sombre: *he stops glaring at her giving an irritated growl* I will kill you, you nuisance mare

Chaos: you and what army?

King Sombre: *growls* your the same as I mare an outcast

Chaos yes that is true, but the difference is I don't need to take over a kingdom to prove how manly I am *chuckles to herself*

King Sombre: *growls* the reason you laugh is because you can't as well

Chaos: *she stops* your right Sombre *sheds some fake tears* I have always failed trying to take over WHY CAN'T I SUCCEED ALL I EVER WANTED TO DO WAS HAVE MY OWN KINGDOM *laughs to herself*

King Sombre: I tire of your games

Chaos: do you now? Well I find them fun

King Sombre: Once I take over you'll be forced to bow before me as your king

Chaos: not even in your dreams Sombre

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 3

King sombre sounds an awful like vegeta when he speaks :okiedokieloki: . Vegeta and king sombre link confirmed. :D

lol the world will never know why. :icwudt:

ha ha ha not even sombra can take you down ha ha ha

Of course he can't Chaos is well chaotic lol. :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 1