Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I got to be Rainbow Dash at an MLP camp for kids

ManyANewDay_36

Hey everypony!

So this week I had the awesome opportunity to perform as Rainbow Dash at a My Little Pony dance and acting camp for kids! I also got my friends to make costumes and perform as the rest of the Mane 6. We all handmade the cosplays for our favorite ponies, and I think the kids (and the rest of us) had a lot of fun!

This was a great experience for me because I don't usually get to share my love of MLP with non-bronies. It was really fun to embrace the spirit of Rainbow Dash and share it with the youngest generation of pony lovers!

post-35370-0-28929700-1466535067_thumb.jpgpost-35370-0-51933700-1466535125_thumb.jpgpost-35370-0-46008300-1466535150_thumb.jpgpost-35370-0-39598400-1466535167_thumb.jpgpost-35370-0-86166600-1466535207_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 29

See this is heartwarming and wholesome. I'm glad that these kids got to enjoy this experience.

Fantastic work! From your pictures, it looks like you all had a blast! I'm sure the kids will cherish this memory for years to come. While we normally see people dressing up at conventions and such, it's great to see it in an impactful way like this  :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

@, holy crud, this is just too awesome. :grin:

It's actually really encouraging and inspiring to see people such as yourself having such a fun time with it, and making sure others are enjoying themselves too.

• Brohoof 3

This is awesome! If I was a girl, I'd totally try to run or participate in this sort of stuff... but alas, parents would be less likely leaving their child with a grown man with rainbow hair lol.

• Brohoof 1

That is amazing, ! I'm actually a bit jealous...

Anyhow, the photos look awesome, especially since it looked like everyone has a ton of fun!

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
Fluttercord36

This is awesome stuff  :rarity:  :sneer:

Rainbow Dash has certainly changed my life. And I'm glad that this supposed MLP Camp you did

gives children a wonderful meaning of what friendship is all about!

Glad you served to them

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everypony!

So this week I had the awesome opportunity to perform as Rainbow Dash at a My Little Pony dance and acting camp for kids! I also got my friends to make costumes and perform as the rest of the Mane 6. We all handmade the cosplays for our favorite ponies, and I think the kids (and the rest of us) had a lot of fun!

This was a great experience for me because I don't usually get to share my love of MLP with non-bronies. It was really fun to embrace the spirit of Rainbow Dash and share it with the youngest generation of pony lovers!

That's awesome, great job!  Your cosplays looked seriously great and good on you for spreading some of the magic of friendship, especially to kids.  You and your friends are awesome in my book.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...