Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Me, Anime-Obsessed Venomous

Venomous

Feel free to ask me something. I love answering all sorts of questions! (Especially if anime-related)

tumblr_o1sby9gQ3z1tv44eho1_500.gif

• Brohoof 2

Favourite anime gif?  :wacko:

This gif of Hidan's W.T.F face is freaking priceless:

HidanTAO.gif

• Brohoof 2

Why is your name Venomous? 

That is an...excellent qustion. I had actualy gone through about 13 or so usernames before this one- as I could never really decide on one. I just felt that none of them really fit? When I came up with this one, I decided to keep it mainly because it sounds cool! 

:please:

• Brohoof 2

How did you find MLPForums? 

I believe I was searching for more information on MLP and I stumbled upon this website. I took a look at it and figured I would sign up! However, I did end up forgetting about it for quite awhile until I decided to come back. Ever since then, I have been pretty much every day! 

• Brohoof 2

Who's your numero one husbando?  :twi:

My number one husbando is probably Kakashi Hatake. He is an absolute angel!

large.jpg

What is that bad ass bird avatar from?

It's cool, right? I actually typed in "Blue jay griffin hybrid" on Google images to see what would come up, and I found this picture. I knew that I had to have it!

:D

• Brohoof 1

@Venomous,

Do you like Holo?

I actually am not familiar with that! Is that an anime?

@Venomous,

Yes, an anime character.

I am actually not familiar with that character ^^;

How would you feel if Obama banned anime?

I would totally start a petition of like... a gazillion signatures. And then I would try to appeal to President Obama. If all else fails, I would just pout and probably become a criminal by finding ways to watch it here.

^_^

• Brohoof 1

Do you like reading manga? If ya do, got any favorites?

I have actually never read a manganin my life! I can never find a place to buy them ither than online. However, I think that eatching it is always better. (I think).

What is special about the Naruto series that you like over other anime? 

I think that it's because the series has everything that I want: An interesting as well as intricate story, amazing music, incredible fight scenes, great characters, badass villians, and of course, the super hot mancandy characters. Awhile back, I actually told myself that I would never watch Naruo. The reason being was because I just thought it was kinda stupid... But I eventually decided to watch it and I am so freaking happy that I did.

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

Favourite character in Naruto:UNS 4 and why? 

Like, which one to fight with?

• Brohoof 1

Yes :proud:   

I gotta give it to Deidara, Hidan, Kakashi, or Madara. Although I think that, if I had to choose, I would choose Deidara because I feel that I am really good with him. I know that so many people use him as a spam fighter, but not me! (Well, not all the time).

• Brohoof 2

Favourite moments in Naruto Shippuden?

The first moment that comes to mind was when Kakashi revealed his face! I also really enjoyed the fight between Hidan, Asuma, Shikamaru, and Kakuzu. (I know that Kotetsu and Izumo were there, too, but they didn't really do much)

:twi:

There are just so many!

• Brohoof 1