3. Fairy Tail
  4. Soul Eater
  5. Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  6. Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign
  7. Durarara!!
  8. Food Wars!
  9. Ouran High School Host Club
  10. Free!

(In no particular order with the exception of #1)

• Brohoof 1

1. Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
  2. The Devail is a Part-Timer!
  3. Fairy Tail
  4. Soul Eater
  5. Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  6. Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign
  7. Durarara!!
  8. Food Wars!
  9. Ouran High School Host Club
  10. Free!

(In no particular order with the exception of #1)

Very good picks, especially love soul eater and durarara. 

didn't you have already a ask thread?

I did, but I had some issues locating it. When I finally did, I figured I would create a new one because I have had a lot of changes in my views.

:grin:

• Brohoof 1

what about the GIFs i did that you asked me to do for free? haven't you used them?

I still have all of them saved, actually! I made sure to put them somewhere safe. 

I still have all of them saved, actually! I made sure to put them somewhere safe. 

good, i have them as well, have you thought in your OC in human anime form? would you like to see it someday?

good, i have them as well, have you thought in your OC in human anime form? would you like to see it someday?

While I do have my own Naruto OC, I haven't ever taken the time to turn my MLP OC into human form or anime form.

>_>

i see, but wouldn't be nice if someone make that for you?

also, what are the 7 cliches on anime?

While I do have my own Naruto OC, I haven't ever taken the time to turn my MLP OC into human form or anime form.

>_>

i see, but wouldn't be nice if someone make that for you?

also, what are the 7 cliches on anime?

Yes, it would! It would be intresting as to what design is come up with.

Hmm... 

1. The character that trips and falls into overly cinvenient situations/scenarios
  2. Two character get close to kssing, but something or someone interrupts
  3. When characters say something along the lines of "Friendship is my strength!"
  4. Harems
  5. Most parents are non-existant or dead
  6. Filler arcs/episodes
  7. Overly hot male or female characters

(I can think of more, but those are some!)

Yes, it would! It would be intresting as to what design is come up with.

Hmm... 

1. The character that trips and falls into overly cinvenient situations/scenarios
  2. Two character get close to kssing, but something or someone interrupts
  3. When characters say something along the lines of "Friendship is my strength!"
  4. Harems
  5. Most parents are non-existant or dead
  6. Filler arcs/episodes
  7. Overly hot male or female characters

(I can think of more, but those are some!)

Tell me Royal Blue Jay, being a fangirl as you are on anime, aren't you personally tired that 70% of anime involves Schools or Fights?

Tell me Royal Blue Jay, being a fangirl as you are on anime, aren't you personally tired that 70% of anime involves Schools or Fights?

I always love a good fight scene, whether it be petty or serious! However, the whole school cliche can be a bit annoying...

• Brohoof 1

I always love a good fight scene, whether it be petty or serious! However, the whole school cliche can be a bit annoying...

i feel you.

now tell me, what would be the first Anime you would show someone to make her/him enter in the fandom?

i know it sounds silly but... you know what an Otaku is?

i feel you.

now tell me, what would be the first Anime you would show someone to make her/him enter in the fandom?

i know it sounds silly but... you know what an Otaku is?

I would show him or her Soul Eater. The reason being is because that was the first anime I was ever introduced to. I think that the story is compelling, the characters are memorable, and the anime as a whole is not terribly long. 

Yes, I do know what an otaku is!

you are an otaku? what kind of otakus exists?

now would you like your own anime? or for your OC? what would be the name and the story?

Well, when I look back at the definition of the word, I don't consider myself to be an otaku...at least ot 100%

I have never thought about that before, but I would love to have my own anime! That'd be amazing. But I digress... I can't think of a title or story!

:lol:

I do, however, picture my Naruto OC in the actual anime and where she would fit in the story.

• Brohoof 1

can you name the 5 most emotive moments in the animes you see?

This took awhile to think about, but here are the 5 moments I came up with:

1. In episode 82 of Naruto Shippuden, Shikamaru finally breaks down over the death of Asuma.
  2. In episode 264 of Fairy Tail when Natsu realizes thag Igneel has died.
  3. In episode 339 of Naruto Shippuden when Itachi parts with Sasuke, giving his last words: "I will love you always".
  4. In episode 1 of Naruto when Iruka apologizes to Naruto.
  5. In episode 474 of Naruto Shippuden when Naruto says his final goodbye to his father, Minato.

This took awhile to think about, but here are the 5 moments I came up with:

1. In episode 82 of Naruto Shippuden, Shikamaru finally breaks down over the death of Asuma.
  2. In episode 264 of Fairy Tail when Natsu realizes thag Igneel has died.
  3. In episode 339 of Naruto Shippuden when Itachi parts with Sasuke, giving his last words: "I will love you always".
  4. In episode 1 of Naruto when Iruka apologizes to Naruto.
  5. In episode 474 of Naruto Shippuden when Naruto says hos final goodbye to his father, Minato.

interesting.

now let's go a bit with your personal life, tell me RBJ what's the thing you feel specially proud of?

and what is the thing you are most regret?

interesting.

now let's go a bit with your personal life, tell me RBJ what's the thing you feel specially proud of?

and what is the thing you are most regret?

I think that I am most proud of coming as far as I have. I think that, over the past few years, I have really come to deal with my anxiety a lot better. Something I regret, however, is my high school years.

Do you like RPs? what kind of RPs you like? also.. i didn't know you suffer anxiety *hugs* i have sorta same so i feel you.

now let's go to a nice topics

what was the inspiration to créate your OC Wolf Tracks?

Do you like RPs? what kind of RPs you like? also.. i didn't know you suffer anxiety *hugs* i have sorta same so i feel you.

now let's go to a nice topics

what was the inspiration to créate your OC Wolf Tracks?

I do enjoy RPs! However, I am very selective with them. As of now, I am part of one roleplay that I created and it is anime-related. (Shocker)

When I first took a shot at making an MLP OC, I knew that I wanted her to have some sort of relation to wolves. I took that and eventually came up with a design that I ended up falling in love with.

By the way, thank you for the hug!

:please:

Fave Halloween Naruto wallpaper? 

I actually did quite a bit of searching on this and I couldn't find one that really...hit me. But a lot of the pictures had Kakashi dressed up as a mummy; which I think was a great choice! 

:wub:

• Brohoof 1

I do enjoy RPs! However, I am very selective with them. As of now, I am part of one roleplay that I created and it is anime-related. (Shocker)

When I first took a shot at making an MLP OC, I knew that I wanted her to have some sort of relation to wolves. I took that and eventually came up with a design that I ended up falling in love with.

By the way, thank you for the hug!

:please:

I actually did quite a bit of searching on this and I couldn't find one that really...hit me. But a lot of the pictures had Kakashi dressed up as a mummy; which I think was a great choice! 

:wub:

no problema. ^^

we should RP someday, i'm good with anything, and also if you had the chance to have 3 superpowers/skills for 7 days what what would be?

no problema. ^^

we should RP someday, i'm good with anything, and also if you had the chance to have 3 superpowers/skills for 7 days what what would be?

Oh, for sure the power of flight, super strength, and transformation!