Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Drawings Of Animals

chaosprincess

(edited)

Hello everypony I thought I would open this humble little shop to the community the drawings may take a bit of  time so please do patient I will take 3 request at a time, but will add people to the waiting request list

RULES:

1: If I draw you a picture and you post it somewhere else please do credit me

2: Please be patient

3: Please don't be rude

4. Do not sell any drawings I do for profit

5.No stealing my art or claiming my artwork if its drawn for you like I said just credit me

Here is some examples of my art the fox I drew for a friend of mine and the rat was just a random drawing.

Request

post-38560-0-24494600-1466656830_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-27205500-1466656855_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, hiya.

I would be quite appreciative if you could possibly, somewhere in your busy schedule, find the time to perhaps render for me a picture of a skunk, please?  It would be kind of you to do so, and if nothing else, I shall thank you for your time.

*bows humbly*

Cool! Can you do cats? I suck at drawing cats.

Yes I can draw cats will add you to the list

Uhm, hiya.

I would be quite appreciative if you could possibly, somewhere in your busy schedule, find the time to perhaps render for me a picture of a skunk, please?  It would be kind of you to do so, and if nothing else, I shall thank you for your time.

*bows humbly*

Yes I can will add you with no problem.

(edited)

@chaosprincess,

Thank you so much for your time.

No problem at all it will take a bit, but will be done.

SORRY ABOUT THIS SOME REASON IT FUSED BOTH POSTS TOGETHER, BUT THIS DRAWING IS PERFECT SONGS REQUEST FOR A RABBIT.

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE I JUST NOTICED THAT I DID NOT SMUDGE AN AREA THAT WELL NEAR THE EAR SO IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A LINE GOING TO IT THAT LINE WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THERE, BUT THAT IS MY FAULT FOR NOT SMUDGING IT FULLY.

Here is your request of a rabbit hope you like it Perfect Song I took 3 pictures since the first one came out really light stupid camera, but hope you like it.

post-38560-0-33514200-1466809343_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-11148000-1466809348_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-38881200-1466809367_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

(edited)

it is beutiful and amazing

Thank you very much for your kind words I am glad you like it. :pinkie:

And I would also like to apologize I just noticed that there was a line going from the bottom of the face to the ear which is not suppose to be there it seems I did not smudge it fully which is completely my fault.

Edited by chaosprincess

I know this may sound repetitive but could please please draw me a rabbit. The one you drew recently looks so cute so now I want one. But you dont have to do it I understand completely if you dont.

I know this may sound repetitive but could please please draw me a rabbit. The one you drew recently looks so cute so now I want one. But you dont have to do it I understand completely if you dont.

Sure I will I will add you to the list

Your art is amazing. Just wondering when you'll be done... sry if I'm sounding impatient... just wondering.

Your cat is done just need to take a picture of it my camera is not doing justice for the picture so looking for a way to get a better shot, but it is done I only drew the rabbit due to your kitty was done so I sketched a quick picture for demonwolfspirit, but I am going to try and post it today.

Your cat is done just need to take a picture of it my camera is not doing justice for the picture so looking for a way to get a better shot, but it is done I only drew the rabbit due to your kitty was done so I sketched a quick picture for demonwolfspirit, but I am going to try and post it today.

Sure! And crappy cameras are fine, my own camera sucks too.

Thats totally fine with me 

Good thank you for being patient and sorry again for the wait will have it up tonight.

Here is the cat for Fire Twii I don't have the best camera so it kind of came out stinky sorry about that, but I do hope you like it.

post-38560-0-60406500-1466882513_thumb.jpg

post-38560-0-22490200-1466882519_thumb.jpg

Good thank you for being patient and sorry again for the wait will have it up tonight.

Here is the cat for Fire Twii I don't have the best camera so it kind of came out stinky sorry about that, but I do hope you like it.

Thank you Chaosprincess. I really like the expression, and your camera isn't that bad.

(edited)

Thank you Chaosprincess. I really like the expression, and your camera isn't that bad.

I am glad you like it the camera kind of lightened it which I hated since it is harder to see I am sorry its a full body picture, but tried to make it as cute as can be, but once I get a better camera I will repost it.

Edited by chaosprincess

I am glad you like it the camera kind of lightened it which I hated since it is harder to see I am sorry its not fully body, but tried to make it as cute as can be, but once I get a better camera I will repost it.

Well, I don't really care, but if you feel like reposting it, its fine with me.

Well, I don't really care, but if you feel like reposting it, its fine with me.

I am happy that you like it though I am ok with drawing cats, but I am happy with how it came out and it makes me happy that your happy with the way it came out.

I am happy that you like it though I am ok with drawing cats, but I am happy with how it came out and it makes me happy that your happy with the way it came out.

Your drawings are great, and the service is fast, I might request here in the future as well. :)