Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever met anyone famous? How was it?

SrFrog

Doesn't necessarily have to be someone known by all, could be someone who is just starting up or that is known well enough locally. Though if you ever met someone rather popular that would be interesting.

I met russel howard! i also met dick and dom from dick and dom in da bunglow (i think that was a english kids tv i was on the show) ANYWAY. Also Anthony Head and noel fielding.

I guess i've been lucky :x I live in a 'posh city well known for its famous people'. :)

(edited)

I have met someone "famous"

I said hi, they said hey back.

"Famous" people are still just people. I don't freak out when I see them x3

Yeah but who knows, I did meet someone who claimed to have smoked a roach with Snoop dogg. One just hopes for one of those moments they can share, even if they seem farfetched.

Edited by SrFrog
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah but who knows, I did meet someone who claimed to have smoked a roach with Snoop dogg. One just hopes for one of those moments they can share, even if they are farfetched.

I honestly don't see why it would be so amazing being with a "famous" person. What makes that person better than a friend, or someone close?

I honestly don't see why it would be so amazing being with a "famous" person. What makes that person better than a friend, or someone close?

eh, it's just for the braggin rights. Makes people feel better about themselves for some reason...

eh, it's just for the braggin rights. Makes people feel better about themselves for some reason...

Exactly.

That's why I don't believe in "famous" people.

They're just people who are behind a camera. Anyone can do that x3

(Or any other way they are famous)

The Prime Minister has been my rolemodel since I was a little girl.

He's a wonderful person that got our country out of a recession, even while the US banks were failing.

I understand why you're saying,

I don't understand why people look up to certain famous people.

Like the whores and drug addicts on tv/movies,

I don't admire anyone like that.

But noting wrong with looking up to the 'greats'

like ghaundi and such :)

~

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My dads a police officer and he pulled over Rodney Dangerfield haha. I've never met anyone famous or anything though lol

Well I actually feel like I have met someone but I can't remember specifically... I think it was a long time ago

Edited by Hollowshield

Working at a music store, I've seen quite a few popular artists come in. I've had the pleasure of conversing with the bass player to one of my favorite bands as well! I always thank them for releasing something that I thoroughly enjoy. It's a great pleasure to meet your idols!

I remember waaaay back when I used to live in a campground in my town...My brothers and I met the Backstreet Boys because they stayed there in their giant tour bus. It felt kinda' weird playing PS2 with them though...

I met the Prime Minister of my country,

I shook his hand and he said it was a pleasuring meeting me,

it was so awesome :D

~

How the heck did you meet the Prime Minister of your country? o_O

How the heck did you meet the Prime Minister of your country? o_O

My uncle works in the house of commons (Canadian version of the white house)

:) ~

I remember waaaay back when I used to live in a campground in my town...My brothers and I met the Backstreet Boys because they stayed there in their giant tour bus. It felt kinda' weird playing PS2 with them though...

YOU MET BSB!!!????

KEVIN MY LOVE!

* hyperventilates*

you got to gave upon this beautiful face?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

When i was little and lived in Austin I met Lance Armstrong and his son, who was about my age, when they just happened to be seeing Brother Bear at the same time as us (my dad and I) back when it was in theaters. He was really a very nice person.

I once saw Dick Perry-okay, okay, RICK Perry, who in a pathetic attempt to win votes was shaking little kid's hands at my sister's school. And he always had this grossed-out looked on and was constantly wiping his hands with wipes, even with my sister, that asshole. If you think kids are so disgusting don't go to a friggin' elementary school!

Obama came to our school to sign a bill. That was pretty cool :D

Oh, and apparently the world's fifth-best high-school mathematician sits right next to me in English and History class XD

Thinking back on it I also met Joe Jackson who came to our church one time.

I also met a bunch of old famous baseball and football stars whose names I don't quite remember...If I could read the signatures on the baseballs and footballs I would tell you but I cant make them out.

I met Eli Manning because I went to a Giant's practice in Albany and I was picked to help out on the field. We talked for about 5 minutes and shook hands.

That man has LONG fingers.

• Brohoof 2

Some kid at my school was on Jeopardy once

And although I didn't get to see him, my dad met Kelsey Grammer and had a friendly conversation with him

My friends dad used to be David Wright's agent. Needless to say I met him and we talked for 15 minutes, it was freakin' awesome.

• Brohoof 1