Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever met anyone famous? How was it?

SrFrog

Like the title says, have you ever seen anyone famous in public? Not like at a planned meeting or somewhere you expected them to be, I mean like you were out somewhere and they just happened to pass by.

Personally I once saw Rihanna at King's Cross. Someone actually put a video of it on Youtube. I don't think you can see me on it, but I was waiting by one of those white poles in the background when she walked in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOQJB4e6VH4

Edited by JPBrony773

I don't think I've seen anyone TOO famous in Public... I saw a CBBC presenter at a festival once...

gemma-hunt-470.jpg

And I've met this guy quite a lot! (The one on the right of the screen) He's a magician and he was the first to win this show called Fool Us... That's the extent of my famous people thing... My friend saw Kristen Stewart I think... She didn't know who she was though ^_^ I was so proud of her!

JOHN_ARCHER_ON_CBBC_WITH_CHRIS_AND_HACKE

But aside from that... No...

Edited by JellyBean

My brother was coming home from basic training (he's in the Army National Guard) and he said he saw the singer from Blue October at the airport in Oklahoma City so he got the guy to sign his book. He also saw Sam Bradford in a Bass Pro Shop back when Bradford played football at OU. 

My foster father also knows Toby Kieth pretty well. They've actually entertained him as a guest a few times. We have a picture of THE Toby Kieth in our garage. Of course, I hate country music so that didn't matter that much to me. Now if Dave Grohl was at our house, I would have been in tears :D

Me? I haven't seen anyone famous at all except at events  :lol: I'm not that lucky :P

Edited by Space Woona

Jesus Built my Hot Rod

The most famous person I ever saw in public was Dave Abbruzzeze, one of Pearl Jam's old drummers.

Dude grew up in Mesquite, Texas, with my dad, and we went over there and chilled one day when I was 6 or so. I didn't know who he was until later, though.

Also was at my dad's funeral, and he talked to me, and asked if I was gonna play guitar like my dad did one day :D

He was a pretty legit dude, not gonna lie :D

Here's his wikipedia profile:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Abbruzzese

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

I once met the cheerleaders for the Lakers at the AMPM when I was 12, though I don't really think any of them are famous in particular

I once literally ran into Brent Spiner at Penn Station in NYC. I was coming out of a door while he was walking by, and we ran into each other. I fell down, he didn't. He helped me up, I recognized him, and he realized that I recognized him. He was very nice, he talked to me for about ten or fifteen minutes as we both walked to our respective destinations, and he kindly took a photo with me. 

Edited by Something Floaty

Mostly obscure musicians, haha.

Met Omar Rodriguez-Lopez and Cedric Bixler-Zavala, of The Mars Volta after a show they did in 2012. They were one of my all time favorite bands, so that was cool.

Met Kellin Quinn of Sleeping With Sirens in the Drum Room bar in Kansas City. It was just him and I didn't bother him much, but he's a cool guy.

The best, though, was getting absolutely obliterated drunk with my best friend Peter and Eddie Hermida, formerly of All Shall Perish, currently with Suicide Silence. That was one of the best nights of my life.

Movie wise, only one.

Met Ray Liotta walking out of Max Brenner's in New York City. It was a real quick, "hey, how are ya," but still, it was cool.

• Brohoof 1

Does seeing a famous person at an organized thing at Mall of America count? Technically it's public, but not really.

If this does count than I've seen Kellie Pickler, and Miranda Cosgrove before in real life.

I've seen other famous people too, but not in "public." (Mostly in concerts, and stuff)

No, not really, but I saw someone that looked like Bill Gates come off a plane in Baltimore before. Followed by someone who looked like Steve Jobs. It was after Jobs died, too.

I also think I saw Lauren Faust on the highway when going to class a month or three ago. I dunno if she still lives in Rhode Island though. Or if she ever did.

Yes:

I once saw Quentin Wilson who presented old Top Gear at the time in Ikea

And I’m pretty sure I saw Mikey North who plays Gary Windass in Coronation Street in Tesco, but it might have been someone who looked like him

My parent's best friends met Chuck Norris. They worked at a ticket counter at a movie theater and Chuck Norris went and saw a movie there.

And then my mom met some weather man that is on local news.

Besides those 2 things, I haven't seen any people in public with a slight bit of popularity.