Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever met anyone famous? How was it?

SrFrog

I met Eli Manning because I went to a Giant's practice in Albany and I was picked to help out on the field. We talked for about 5 minutes and shook hands.

That man has LONG fingers.

Shaking hands with a 6'4, 218 pound NFL QB will make you believe so.

• Brohoof 1

Garth Brooks lives in my hometown and my friend is related to him so i get to go to his house sometimes hes a nice guy he knows me by name and says hi around town. Besides that ive met ben stein he was pretty cool and i got to talk to him for a bit.

Eh... closest thing to meeting a famous person would be standing about 3-4 steps from Sy Keeler of Onslaught during a show in Toronto. I think the only thing I said to him was "sorry" because he was trying to pass by and get into the venue while me and my cousin were just hanging around.

Brian "Head" Welch (ex. KoRn) gave me a free shirt and talked to me a few minutes. Alice Cooper waved goodbye to me after a concert one time. I looooove Alice Cooper. :wub:

I've met a few through interviews in the past, both in-person and via telephone. Big Boi (from Outkast), Ken Casey of the Dropkick Murphys, Colin Hay, Quincy Jones, RedOne, Janelle Monae, Carah Faye (Shiny Toy Guns) and a few NASCAR drivers are among my favorites. Also got to talk to Daniel Ingram before... guess he isn't famous IRL per se, but he probably counts on a forum like this!

• Brohoof 1

Well, 'famous' people are just people, so it's not a big deal.

I've met A Day to Remember, Black Veil Brides, The Devil Wears Prada, August Burns Red, Dance 5avin Dance, The Ready Set, and a few other bands. I don't remember XD

Yes I have actually! Carson Kugler, a former storyboard artist for Spongebob Squarepants, was one of the teachers of my multimedia class in high school, no joke. Really awesome dude, god-tier at drawing too, naturally. :)

For people who follow football. (Buffalo Bills in my case) I live across the street from RB Fred Jackson and though I haven't personally spoke with him, my father has and he goes to our street's block party every August.

I played soccer with Jim Kelly's daughter for a year. (Jim Kelly the Hall of Fame QB)

Back when I was a baby I met multiple Buffalo Sabres, supposedly one shook my little hand.

I have an autograph from Dominik Hašek (Famous goalie) that was not from an autograph signing event.

I met Shawn Bradley once at this basketball camp I went to. I tried to do a lay-up or something and he told me that it's okay because "you can play defense like me!"

I also could of met David Liebe Hart, but I got way too nervous and didn't want to bother him because he was being bombarded by other fans.

I met Kenny Lofton (Baseball Player)

I met Tomas Kalnoky (Streetlight Manifesto)

I've met about 70% of the current Cleveland Browns

I've been within 20 feet of Ellen Paige (if that counts as meeting)

My mom knew Linkin Park before they were famous...It was way before I was born though back before my cousin (Who was going to be in the band with them) passed away. She said they were nice boys back then.

The only famous people I've met is at signature booths at concerts. Thousand Foot Krutch were the only famous people that I've met that I actually cared to meet. There was a rumor that Johnny Depp was looking for trouble around my town, but I never saw him.

I've never met anyone famous but Pamela Anderson is a distant cousin of mine.

O.K. yeah, no matter what way I look at it that sounds pretty awesome.

(edited)

I met the Prime Minister of my country,

I shook his hand and he said it was a pleasuring meeting me,

it was so awesome :D

~

Prime Minister? Do you live Australia or something?

Also, not necessarily me, but mah aunt has met Pitbull before. She even was in a music video for him, lol :D

Edited by deaglePower

Famous people I met. Well the first people I met where the senators of my state when me and my mom went to Washington D.C. and I got to go into the capital building. I have pics but I got to find them first.

Another famous person I met was Dennis Anderson he is the driver of the monster truck Grave Digger. I met him when I went to Las Vegas to see the Monster Jam Finals.

I came across Notch in a hallway once.

Eye contact was established as I raised a single brow while glancing at him with a rather blank face. I grudgingly gave him a nod of respect as we passed each other by, which he returned with one of his own. There was no physical contact, and nary a single word shared.

• Brohoof 3

I came across Notch in a hallway once.

Eye contact was established as I raised a single brow while glancing at him with a rather blank face. I grudgingly gave him a nod of respect as we passed each other by, which he returned with one of his own. There was no physical contact, and nary a single word shared.

Alright, now I am really jelly.

I met some Olympic level swimmers at a swim camp in Texas. I hate swimming.

My dad used to be best friends with Judd Nelson when they were kids, so that's pretty neat.