Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever met anyone famous? How was it?

SrFrog

I did meet Weird Al one time when I was hanging out with some friends, he's a pretty cool guy.

Dam, I am jealous.

I have met one celebrity in my life. I met, and shook hands with, Wayne Gretzky. He is actually an extremely nice man. 

• Brohoof 1

Was driving with my family in Egypt and one of the famous footballers there (his name is Mohammad Aboutrika) was in a car nearby. The street was packed for hours xD.

Met Tyler Zeller of the Cleveland Cavaliers once.

Gave high fives to Cavaliers players during a "high-five tunnel" thing but that's sorta planned so..

I once saw Yogi Berra at his own stadium. There is a a stadium in Montclair State University, named after him that is home to a minor league team. Every year they host firework shows for New Years and Yogi attended one of the shows. At one time he stood out in the open watching the show. I sat not super close to where he was standing but close enough for me to actually see him.  Since he is a lot older I almost didn't recognize him at first until my Uncle pointed him out.

Edited by AnonBrony

I've met James and Oliver Phelps before at a Harry Potter Exhibition which was really awesome! I got to hug them and I almost fainted.

Ive met Mike Fuentes from Pierce the Veil which was pretty epic. I'm not a big PTV fan but my sister is.

I also saw Bill Clinton, hell yeah.

Besides that and a couple concerts I guess haven't really seen many famous people in real life.

• Brohoof 1

While hanging around the stage doors at Broadway I've managed to see Alan Rickman (Snape, for those too lazy to Google) and Arthur Darvill (Rory, from Doctor Who).

I discretely followed Rickman down a block or two in order to get a better look at him, then stopped when I realized I was being creepy. Only got a glance at his profile, but I heard him speak and it was definitely him.

As for Darvill, I was able to have a brief interaction with him and even took his picture. The man is even sexier in person. 

I got a chance to meet with the last Iwo Jima flag raiser, navy corpsman John Bradley before he passed away, my distant uncle was in the same company of marines that raised the flag of Mount Suribachi, so I met Bradley during an Iwo Jima veteran's reunion, we have pictures but they are physical photographs, not yet digitalized, in fact John Bradley inspired me to become a corpsman in the first place. 

yeah! i went to the mall one day and i was eating a vanilla ice cream cone, and i saw this really familliar guy taking a picture with a girl and i was like "wtf who is this guy??" because i swear i knew him from somewhere. and then i saw him again and he was staring at my hair (cos its orange and green haha) and i may or may not have glared at him a lil. but anyway, i took out my phone and looked up the band Hedley (cos that's what i thought he was from) and i swear to fuck it was the lead singer. at my mall. staring at my hair.

and i was like "o shit i glared at a famous dude"

im not a fan of his band but its a cool story.

it might not have been him, but im like 95% sure it was :)

My brother was coming home from basic training (he's in the Army National Guard) and he said he saw the singer from Blue October at the airport in Oklahoma City so he got the guy to sign his book. 

Jelly.

I met several celebrities while working at a Starbucks near a major airport in Southern California. I've met most of the Nascar drivers, as well as their pit crews, Jay Mohr, and the guy who voices Joe in Family guy. He left me a really good tip, which was odd, because I kept staring at him trying to figure out who the hell he was. 

I met Curt Schilling (former MLB pitcher) in 2003 when my family went on vacation. We root for the Diamondbacks and his pitching helped us win the World Series two years prior, so that was pretty awesome. And now he has cancer, sadly.

I am not proud of this one bit, but the most famous person I met in public (by total accident) was the leader of the BNP (British national party) Nick Griffin. He was doing a rally in my local area (where I used to live), he came up to me and talked for a few minutes about my political views (this was being recorded btw) and then shook my hand, gave me a leaflet and said 'I know you will do the right thing' and walked off... yeah the right thing like through that in the garbage xD 

No not really, but....Some movie was filmed in my town so I guess I have and I didn't even know it

Apparently last year Robert Downey Jr. was in my town because a movie is gonna be filmed here soon™. I didn't actually meet him, though.

But holy shit a movie being shot in Attleboro I never woulda figured that would happen.

• Brohoof 1