Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Any Of You Have REALLY Annoying Siblings?

Neon Bubblez

Truth be told I am considering cutting my brother out of my life after college. He really isn't a healthy person to be around and my parents have had little effect on him no matter their actions.

At least currently I can say I'd be embarrassed to introduce him to any significant other I may have and I could easily see him showing up on my doorstep (After I've moved out) asking for money.

Sure there are times he is a decent person to be around, but that is not but so often. 

So to answer your question, yes I have an annoying little brother. 

That's my little brother in a nutshell. He's always been a snarky jerk who believes himself better than everyone else just because, and won't hesitate to tell everyone within earshot.

I have two siblings, both are older than me. My brother is awesome, one of the coolest guys you will ever meet. My sister, is a moron. Hence why she is in jail currently. She irritates me, because of her stupid actions. If that counts.

You could say that. I don't have to see him much, but I have one particular step-brother who is the walking definition of entitled. Gets whatever he wants, absolutely doted on to a ridiculous extent by his mother, spewing his racist, classist, queerphobic nonsense. He's a spoiled rich kid and when I actually have to be around for it it drives me batty.

• Brohoof 1

My younger brother ain't so annoying but he is a, how should Pinkie Pie put it: A Debbie-downer, party-pooper stick-in-the-mud. I miss the good times when me and my brother use to share laughs.

My brother does annoy me at times but were still really close. My older sister on the other hand I want nothing to do with really. She just sucks my parents for money and her kids are misbehaved little brats that get into everything. Her daughter stole from my collection of mlps and her son ruined 2 of my cousins rare DBZ vhs tapes.

I have a brother. He's more... extremely opinionated. Especially after he got married. He would make Nit Pick look... not as... nit picky. But very hypocritical. He argues about what all of us put in our bodies but he on occasion consumes Monster energy drinks and double stuffed golden Oreos. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND all the while he preaches about eating healthy, back at their apartment; all my brother eats is spaghetti.

(edited)

annoying? nah.  Terrible?  Yes.  You know what's lame? This valuing your family members because they're family, even when they're awful.  If a person is the worst, your shared blood should not redeem them.  Shun them like an honest member of the world.  This post is for you, you actually rotten sister.

Am confident in this, try not to fight.  Blood does not redeem.  It does not and it should not and your relative needn't be a criminal for you to want nothing to do with them.  But a word of caution…of course a great plus to not shunning family members is, even if you don't get along, in bad times they/you may/should still help each other out.  If you shun, there's no helping, so be a person of conviction and strength before severing potential life lines.  :smug:

Edited by CrystalRarity

I'm actually the youngest and I always find myself trying not to step on my siblings toes. Although I do have a niece (very close to my age I might add) who is infuriating and loud at times. But what can you do? She doesn't know any better. Sometimes I feel like I'm raising her. As bothersome and annoying she can be, she's a cool cat to be around.

When i was little I really hated my older brother. I'm talking about visceral, unhealthy hatred. Turns out we had always stepped on each other's toes - once we moved away we actually grew really close. Sometimes, being close to someone means being a decent driving distance away.

• 2 years later...

All my siblings are annoying. I have 2 sisters and a brothers, all younger than me. I hate the fact that they tease me for liking MLP.

They even say things like "Rainbow Dash is the dumbest pony!" and "kill Rara!". It's not only annoying, its hurtful. :(

• Brohoof 3

I have siblings that do annoying things, like my youngest sister always wanting attention, my brother being an edge lord, my sister being loud at times, and my older sister always trying to isolate herself... but I still love them all.