Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Any Of You Have REALLY Annoying Siblings?

Neon Bubblez

I don't because I'm a lone child. I was supposed to have a sister, but she passed before she was even born.

Edited by Cash_In

They're more mean than annoying, but still annoying a lot, so yes.

My older sister can be unintentionally annoying when she's being her bossy self and not hearing me when I say something right in front of her many times. And she complains about having to repeat herself. 

I think the sibling's purpose in life is being annoying, so yes I do. I bet they will say the same for me too. :orly:

It seems to be a fact of life that most people have an annoying sibling. When they say "There's one in every family" they aren't far off. It seems to be knit into the fabric of life to forge annoyance love and tolerance among others.

My brother used to be a bother, and worsened in our teens because it evolved to actual bullying. Now it's better most of the time because he has no pals to hang around, but I've learned to avoid him like the plague if he has buddies. We are living together out of convenience in my end, but I'm getting rid of him once he outlives his usefulness 

I have an older half brother that is kind of annoying. We're kind of stuck living together at the moment. I mean he's a good person and I care about him, it's just that we're sort of like chalk and cheese. It can be hard to start or have a conversation with him. I mean a simple "Good morning" or "How are you?" is either met with near silence or a one word response. And when we do have any kind of conversation, he tends to be pessimistic or contrarian and can put a downer on things. He's a bit like Maud Pie's coltfriend, Mudbriar. Also, I'm pretty sure when I have a conversation with him, I turn into Sour Sweet from Equestria Girls.

My brother can be annoying at times and sometimes we get along. Mostly he can annoying he had negetive towards Brexit and Trump, used be annoying when it comes to football (Soccer). Even  he not into politcs he still talk about these things.

• 1 month later...

I never found my siblings to be annoying. They are both older than me so, if anything, I was the annoying, younger one.

My sister actually isn't all that annoying. She's the older sibling, so it was probably me being the annoying one when we were younger.

My dad, on the other hand, might be the most annoying person I've ever met. He's not a sibling, but still. I could go on and on about the annoying things he does.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 years later...