Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I (Also) Need some help finding a fanfic. Please?

StormdustPony

Ok, right to the point.

Its been probally close to a year since i have read this, and it was incomplete at the time. But:

This is a human mlp fanfic  This is set in 2 different dementions, (or something) But in one demintion is sunset shimmer as she came from ponyville, after the events of the first movie. She is living with celestia and celestia is thinking about adopting her, by the time i stopped reading it, she hasnt addopted sunset yet.  But it is sunset after the first movie, and i believe it did sunset after the second movie also, i just cant remember what happened.

In the alternate universe, it is just a normal non pony sunset shimmer and twilight, who are best friends. I remember in one of the filler chapters, sunset is dreaming that she goes to a secret lab below canterlot high with twilight, and goes back in time and meets twilights grandmother. stuff happens, sunset wakes up, twilights grandmother bursts through the wall(i think) and then Twilight wakes up, it was twilights dream all along. ( i think that is how it went)

I can remember some other small details, like at the beginning of the pony sunset, she has snips and snails make her a fake ID and she goes buys alcohol.  She slowly becomes friends with the main 6.  She helps [The CMC] do something. i believe it was set up a prank?   

If you all could help me, i would be extremely grateful, i have been searching on FIMFIC for it for the past 2 hours (approx.) and i can not find it.  I really want to read it again and to finish it, I have remembered it for this long but can never seem to find it when i do think about it and really, REALLY want to read it.  so please help me.