Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Babymetal

Member Berry

It is so strange how such a corporate band can actually be really good. This group basically exists for their corporate masters yet the music is still awesome. I like them a lot, though I don't think I listen to them as much as I should.

• Brohoof 1

They are very good and have a whole bunch of fans, not just abroad but also within the metal community. 

-Gary Holt / Slayer, Exodus “BABYMETAL? Awesome!! And they’re super nice kids. I have 3 daughters and all feels like fans of all things Japanese.”

-Slash / Ex Guns N’ Roses/ “The most exciting thing that I've seen recently, what I heard. (Would you ever consider playing a show with them if the opportunity arose?) Yeah, sure.”

-Jeff Walker / Carcass "My highlight was getting my picture taken with Babymetal. [..] I'm starting to warm to the idea of what they're doing. It's actually fun"

-Marty Friedman / Ex Megadeth “It sounds like Meshuggah with Japanese pop on top of it. So for someone like me who's been playing metal forever, it's really fresh to hear.”

-Christopher Amott / Ex Arch Enemy "I play all the guitars on this one (Nemesis ver of Ijime Dame Zettai, at SU's request in 2012). Listen if you dare!! Exploitation at it's finest!”

-Herman Li / Dragon Force ”I’ve been summoned by the Fox God along with Sam Totman of Dragonforce to join the Metal Resistance with BABYMETAL. ;) "

-Dom Lawson / Metal Hammer Magazine, The Guardian "I'll be honest: I've already surrendered. You're next.”

-Lady Gaga “They are so killer. And lead singer can really sing, it's very unexpected and the music is authentic. I'm a fan.”

The new stuff is awesome and I'm gonna try and see them at Chicago open air when they open for Slipknot.

• Brohoof 2

They are very good and have a whole bunch of fans, not just abroad but also within the metal community. 

-Gary Holt / Slayer, Exodus “BABYMETAL? Awesome!! And they’re super nice kids. I have 3 daughters and all feels like fans of all things Japanese.”

-Slash / Ex Guns N’ Roses/ “The most exciting thing that I've seen recently, what I heard. (Would you ever consider playing a show with them if the opportunity arose?) Yeah, sure.”

-Jeff Walker / Carcass "My highlight was getting my picture taken with Babymetal. [..] I'm starting to warm to the idea of what they're doing. It's actually fun"

-Marty Friedman / Ex Megadeth “It sounds like Meshuggah with Japanese pop on top of it. So for someone like me who's been playing metal forever, it's really fresh to hear.”

-Christopher Amott / Ex Arch Enemy "I play all the guitars on this one (Nemesis ver of Ijime Dame Zettai, at SU's request in 2012). Listen if you dare!! Exploitation at it's finest!”

-Herman Li / Dragon Force ”I’ve been summoned by the Fox God along with Sam Totman of Dragonforce to join the Metal Resistance with BABYMETAL. ;) "

-Dom Lawson / Metal Hammer Magazine, The Guardian "I'll be honest: I've already surrendered. You're next.”

-Lady Gaga “They are so killer. And lead singer can really sing, it's very unexpected and the music is authentic. I'm a fan.”

The new stuff is awesome and I'm gonna try and see them at Chicago open air when they open for Slipknot.

I love this band and this song is my favorite now

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

I knew there had to be a thread on here at some point

Ive got the US Forum Blu-ray (rip my wallet) coming along with the live in London Blu-ray (apparently I never had this.Whoch is surprising because its like their cheapest Blu-ray) 

Out of curiosity has anyone bought a ticket for the upcoming stream concert? I’m seeing a mix of people who’ve been able to buy and ticket and the other half who’s cards aren’t working, Unfortunately I seem to be apart of the group who’s card won’t go through so I’ll be sitting this one out

Although I’m sure it’ll be released on Blu-ray for an arm and a leg at some point

• Brohoof 1

As I called it for those who had issues trying to get tickets for the virtual show. Today dropped the trailer for the Blu-ray dvd that will drop of the show.

The Live cd and vinyl will be available for preorder soon

E4z_0IvVoAEBDp3?format=jpg&name=900x900

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

Babymetal are awesome. I've seen live four times now and they were phenomenal every time.

That's awesome! I'm hoping to see them live at some point. I've heard they put on amazing shows.

• 2 weeks later...

This is why I need a Babymetal forum. Didn’t even realize this was a thing, not that it mattered since the preorder sold out in like an hour.

Babymetal Tarot Cards. Pics in spoilers cuz they’re huge

Spoiler

E5VlcJXWYAQH0pL?format=jpg

Spoiler

E5VlcIyXwAM5t7E?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E5VlcIQWUAEFdGR?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

E5VliIpXwAIxC8O?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

E5VliIqWEAAAQ3r?format=jpg&name=small

From what I understand the decks were limited to 2,000 and sold for $62. However apparently due to shipping people paid over $100-$150 bucks for them(talking us bucks here)

If you want them expect them to resell for $300+(That’s been the estimated guess anyway.)

My thing is they look awesome. I just hope the card stock is good quality for that price.

We also have The One editions announced

Spoiler

E40lMf_XIAUYMFZ?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E40lMf3XwAQe_G0?format=jpg&name=large

Their prices in US bucks equate tooooo around $600 bucks for the complete edition(lets be real this isn’t even counting for what you might pay in shipping) and For the One limited edition  it is around $259.82 bucks.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

Moametal on the cover of the UK’s biggest heavy metal magazine. Amazing that they’ve been releasing music for over a decade now.

E7780BC8-EB83-48E1-B908-A183CF210D8A.thumb.jpeg.0585aa6db4aca08fae1693ac9f554e1f.jpeg

I wish I could have gotten one of those! I love the single cover versions they did of Su and Moa way better than the split cover with half their faces.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

A cryptic message has been posted on Babymetal's official website.

Hopefully this is hyping a new album/tour, not announcing a hiatus or breakup as some are speculating.

1571692942_NewBitmapImage.thumb.jpg.36c5639ae1ffe0d64cea1a5dbf6d2b10.jpg

I’m assuming it means a break to record more songs/new album. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

I’m assuming it means a break to record more songs/new album. 

Yeah, that's what I think too. Releasing a new album and returning to touring in a few months, probably with a slight tweak to their costumes and presentation now that they're older.

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

Yeah, that's what I think too. Releasing a new album and returning to touring in a few months, probably with a slight tweak to their costumes and presentation now that they're older.

My hopes is we’ll get a solo from Moa next album. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-08-04 at 5:27 PM, Clawdeen said:

My hopes is we’ll get a solo from Moa next album. 

That would be good. I love the songs she did with Yui and I’m sure she could make some great songs on her own given the chance.

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

That would be good. I love the songs she did with Yui and I’m sure she could make some great songs on her own given the chance.

That’s my thoughts as well. She did solo GJ and I think she did a great job by herself. I think she’d do wonderful if given her own song. It only makes sense since they were giving her songs with Yui. With Yui gone it would make sense to give her her own song.

• 7 months later...