Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Guardians of Equestria

4HFan

(edited)

Imagine Equestria, only it isn't the happy place we all know and love. Imagine if the Windigoes had never been there, but the three races had never joined together.

The tribes had gone their separate ways and formed their own kingdoms. Pegasopolis, Unicornia, and Terra (Chancellor Pudding Head was out voted). But there was another race, more ancient and powerful than the other three: the Alicorns. They had also formed their own kingdom, but they suffered a massive outbreak of a deadly plauge and their numbers dwindled dangerously low.

And in this world, there are dangerous creatures that feed off of negative emotions. Hate, fear, and sadness, these are the creatures of Dari (pronounced d-are-eye). These creatures attack the kingdom's and put their populations in danger, so the rulers agreed on a treaty: Every year they would send some of their young to be trained as warriors to defend their world at a special school. That is where this RP will take place.

And it may seem like the kingdom's are at a time of peace, but they are on the brink of a civil war. The lesser races, such as bat-ponies and Dragon-ponies, are treated as inferior and shunned. To the point where they have formed an extremist group called the Hooves of Equality. And their goal is to reach an equal standing with the other races, by any means necessary.

Also, this is a technologically advanced Equestria. So tech is allowed.

Qualifications:

You must be an active RPer, who writes in proper English in full sentences, and be polite to your fellow RPers.

Rules:

No GodModding

Romance, yes. Clop, BUCK NO!

No graphic descriptions in battle, this is T for teen not M for mature.

Entry Form:

Name:

Appearance:

Race:

Preffered or special weapon:

Personality:

Character profile:

Example:

Name: Damien Bolt

Appearance: A grey Alicorn with a dark red mane and grey eyes. Always wears his trademark red cape.

Race: Alicorn

Preffered or special weapon: The guardian's wrath. (See character profile.)

Personality: (See character profile.)

Character profile: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/damien-bolt-prince-of-bravery-r9385

Current roster:

Damien Bolt - Me

Dark Days - reader8363

Starry Days - reader8363

Copper Strikes - Sonia Spikes

Heltheain - rolle

Nightwatcher - silvermoon15000

Siren Verve - Colenso Rivers

PENDING

Edited by Damien & Tem

(edited)

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Okay, get ready. Cause I'm about to robot the shiz outta this place. It will be an alicorn model, but since it wasn't designed for magic, which requires many space consuming components and significant energy drain, it will not be capable of magic.
Looks to be a high powered rp, given your character. Please tell me if I'm wrong.

Actually, I'd like to try a cyborg, if permitted. If so, they won't be an alicorn, giving different species a shot in this rp.

Edited by Colenso Rivers
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Okay, get ready. Cause I'm about to robot the shiz outta this place. It will be an alicorn model, but since it wasn't designed for magic, which requires many space consuming components and significant energy drain, it will not be capable of magic.

Looks to be a high powered rp, given your character. Please tell me if I'm wrong.

Actually, I'd like to try a cyborg, if permitted. If so, they won't be an alicorn, giving different species a shot in this rp.

I forgot to mention, the Ragnarok side of Damien will not be present in this RP. And you can be a little OP, just don't go overboard. Edited by Damien & Tem

Name- Siren Verve

Appearance- Eminence purple. Black mane and tail, blue sheen, both lengthy, straight, keeps mane in a ponytail. Eye color ranges from yellow to red. Wears a metallic mask and gunmetal grey, metal suit. Has device in center on back, several flap heat exhausts on ventral side and three cylindrical devices on the left side of her back in a row. Input array on right side.

Gender- Female

Race- Unicorn

Age- 16

Weapon- Other than magic, she has a special weapon designed to integrate with her input array. While there are many different integrated tools, serving different functions, she only has one integrated weapon. This weapon can fire many different munitions and serve as many different weapons, however this can only be modified for one designation at her hub. Standard form it serves as an anti-materials slug rifle. Due to slow reload time of its standard designation, it comes with four independent barrels.

Personality- Siren is serious and highly critical mare. She doesn't care for fraternization or socialization. While she is not hostile, she is cold, and tends to keep a distance. Under personal circumstances, she becomes uncomfortable, and secretly likes it when she is confused as being purely a machine.

(Closest thing I can find to her standard weapon http://www.figures.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4526&d=1269624839)

• Brohoof 1

Hey might as well (do you mind us having guns?)

Name: Nightwatcher

Appearance: black coat with white mane and tail (medium length shining armor's hairstyle). Wears a trench coat hiding his weapons.

Race: Unicorn

Weapons: 2 revolvers and 2 long daggers.

Personality: although he is popular amongst Unicornia for his physical and mental abilities he isn't a jerk to the ponies lower than him. Serious in battle but slightly humorous and very kind outside of the field. He wants to get along with all races and even lead a team of ponies to defeat the Dari. (If possible can he be popular among the academy as well)

• Brohoof 1

Name- Siren Verve

Appearance- Eminence purple. Black mane and tail, blue sheen, both lengthy, straight, keeps mane in a ponytail. Eye color ranges from yellow to red. Wears a metallic mask and gunmetal grey, metal suit. Has device in center on back, several flap heat exhausts on ventral side and three cylindrical devices on the left side of her back in a row. Input array on right side.

Gender- Female

Race- Unicorn

Age- 16

Weapon- Other than magic, she has a special weapon designed to integrate with her input array. While there are many different integrated tools, serving different functions, she only has one integrated weapon. This weapon can fire many different munitions and serve as many different weapons, however this can only be modified for one designation at her hub. Standard form it serves as an anti-materials slug rifle. Due to slow reload time of its standard designation, it comes with four independent barrels.

Personality- Siren is serious and highly critical mare. She doesn't care for fraternization or socialization. While she is not hostile, she is cold, and tends to keep a distance. Under personal circumstances, she becomes uncomfortable, and secretly likes it when she is confused as being purely a machine.

(Closest thing I can find to her standard weapon http://www.figures.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4526&d=1269624839)

Welcome to Unity Academy!

Hey might as well (do you mind us having guns?)

Name: Nightwatcher

Appearance: black coat with white mane and tail (medium length shining armor's hairstyle). Wears a trench coat hiding his weapons.

Race: Unicorn

Weapons: 2 revolvers and 2 long daggers.

Personality: although he is popular amongst Unicornia for his physical and mental abilities he isn't a jerk to the ponies lower than him. Serious in battle but slightly humorous and very kind outside of the field. He wants to get along with all races and even lead a team of ponies to defeat the Dari. (If possible can he be popular among the academy as well)

I'm getting a Pyrrha vibe here (rwby reference), he's accepted. Welcome to the academy!

Hey that's exactly what I was going for lol and thx.

So you know what this is inspired by? Yay! Another RWBY fan, so you know exactly how this is gonna work then, right?

I'll give it a shot, do we need all the info if we have the page for them

Just attach the link at the bottom and put 'in character profile' in the spot on the entry form.

ok, I'm debating on if I should use Dark days since he's new or Shadow since he's used a lot, I'll try Dark Days

Name: Dark Days

Race: Pegasus

Age: (13 - 18 only(but you, NOT your OC can be older)) 17

Preffered or special weapon: maybe a sword

Personality: kind, rarely aggressive for no reason

Character profile:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dark-days-r9523

• Brohoof 1

ok, I'm debating on if I should use Dark days since he's new or Shadow since he's used a lot, I'll try Dark Days

Name: Dark DaysGender: MaleRace: PegasusAge: (13 - 18 only(but you, NOT your OC can be older)) 17

Preffered or special weapon: maybe a sword

Personality: kind, rarely aggressive for no reason

Character profile:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dark-days-r9523

Just one thing, can you provide a little more detail for his personality? How does he act around others? What is his usual mood? What exactly tends to make him angry? Things along those lines.

he's mostly kind, and helpful. he gets mad at ponies picking on somepony, stealling, talking bad about the princesses or his family, that's mostly what he gets mad about

No offense, but you still dint answer all of my questions. He needs a complete personality. With all positive nd negative aspects. Because nobody's perfect.

was going off the backstory a bit, he sometimes takes things a little too seriously, sometimes forgets about his needs, doesn't really know when to give up/surrender/quit, I think that's about it

• Brohoof 1

was going off the backstory a bit, he sometimes takes things a little too seriously, sometimes forgets about his needs, doesn't really know when to give up/surrender/quit, I think that's about it

Here's what I can gather from this:

He's generally a nice guy, he cares a good deal about his friends, and does his best to keep his temper in check. But he can take things to seriously sometimes, resulting in him feeling hurt from something that wasn't meant to be offensive. And when he's busy helping his friends with their problems, he can forget about his own needs and loose track of everything else. And he doesn't quite know when to quit, and will keep trying even when something is completely impossible.

Did I get it all right?

So when do we start lol

We'll start as soon as we get one more application, then we'll have enough to form a team. And if we don't get one soon, I'll add one of my other OC's.

Oops, I forgot that three of you signed up. I'll get the RP Thread started in a little bit.

We'll start as soon as we get one more application, then we'll have enough to form a team. And if we don't get one soon, I'll add one of my other OC's.

Oops, I forgot that three of you signed up. I'll get the RP Thread started in a little bit.

heyo, may I join with my OC Flamestreak? (LInk in sig)

• Brohoof 1