Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Guardians of Equestria

4HFan

heyo, may I join with my OC Flamestreak? (LInk in sig)

I'd prefer it if you could fill out an entry form first, then I'd be happy to admit him.

I think that's about right

I'd prefer it if you could fill out an entry form first, then I'd be happy to admit him.

So when do we start lol

Name- Siren Verve

Appearance- Eminence purple. Black mane and tail, blue sheen, both lengthy, straight, keeps mane in a ponytail. Eye color ranges from yellow to red. Wears a metallic mask and gunmetal grey, metal suit. Has device in center on back, several flap heat exhausts on ventral side and three cylindrical devices on the left side of her back in a row. Input array on right side.

Gender- Female

Race- Unicorn

Age- 16

Weapon- Other than magic, she has a special weapon designed to integrate with her input array. While there are many different integrated tools, serving different functions, she only has one integrated weapon. This weapon can fire many different munitions and serve as many different weapons, however this can only be modified for one designation at her hub. Standard form it serves as an anti-materials slug rifle. Due to slow reload time of its standard designation, it comes with four independent barrels.

Personality- Siren is serious and highly critical mare. She doesn't care for fraternization or socialization. While she is not hostile, she is cold, and tends to keep a distance. Under personal circumstances, she becomes uncomfortable, and secretly likes it when she is confused as being purely a machine.

(Closest thing I can find to her standard weapon http://www.figures.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4526&d=1269624839)

Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for a week, I had camp. But anyways, we have a problem to address:

Teams.

In the academy, the students are divided into teams of four. And adding me, there are five of us. So, if you'll all agree, I'll add more of my OC's to fill the space and even it out. Also, if you want to submit another OC to help fill the team's, that would be great! Thanks for your patience.

Can I join with my OC, Copper Strikes?

Link to EVE version is in sig below.  Also, should I forget the super pony form and make him a full blown alicorn?

• Brohoof 1

Can I join with my OC, Copper Strikes?

Link to EVE version is in sig below.  Also, should I forget the super pony form and make him a full blown alicorn?

You're almost perfect, just two things.

1. He needs a weapon. Something crazy, like a scythe that turns into a sniper rifle for example. Go overboard.

2. If it's ok with you, the 'super pony' form can be his semblance. A special power that he can use in battle.

If that works for you, than he's in!

• Brohoof 1

@

Alright then.  I'll give Copper a sword that turns into a sub machine gun.

And it's fine to use his Super form as a semblance.  He won't use it as much in this canon.

I would guess there's still spots up for grabs? Or am I wrong like almost always?

Don't be so down, there are about 2-3 spots left. So please submit an OC if you want.

@

Alright then.  I'll give Copper a sword that turns into a sub machine gun.

And it's fine to use his Super form as a semblance.  He won't use it as much in this canon.

Alright then, Copper is accepted.

• Brohoof 1

@

Mkay, I'll see...

Name: Heltheain

Appearance: His mane being white with black stripes like a zebra's coat, his own coat is a green one. His right eye is slightly blue and his left eye is a dragon eye. His right hoof is replaced with a dragon claw at this point, his heart is also replaced with a dragon's one... Somehow, due to having the dragon heart his already strong body was enhanced some more. His mane is rather messy as is his tail, most likely because they keep fusing together when he brushed them so he stopped. It is cut however so that it isn't very long as to not hinder him. He cuts it himself by using his dragonclaw.

Race: Earth pony/Dragon pony (Earth pony with a special talent which makes his body passively fuse with other body parts if they're in physical contact while he is harmed... Or if his body says it is okay to attach it, wings and horns for example can be attached but are mostly useless even after attachment)

Preffered or special weapon: Claws or anything biological that he can use to fight, he can always replace them later.

Personality: He lacks sympathy towards things that are struggling, he'd rather kill it at that point to take away the pain. Though this may be the case he know that not everyone wants to die so he often refrains from doing it by sheer willforce. When this happens to someone still under attack he'll try to defend them if they seem to not be the enemy... Or maybe even if they are the enemy. This originating from the kindness he lost. This doesn't hinder him in fights which can be considered good sometimes, however. There is one mood swing in which he'll stop caring about everything around him. While like this he becomes merciless, mindless... Like a slave to his never ending quest to stay alive. All clarity, any cloud of doubt about what he does suddenly vanish while he is like this. He wouldn't even care if he had to harm himself to get his goal. Otherwise he's a rather anti-social pony not really one to strike up a conversation.

Character profile: Here!

Well... I guess thats that. Just some clarifications about his ability... His body passively over time gathers more magic inside of it, self-enhancing the body parts (physical augmentation spell). There is however another that affects his body which is a self-made spell by his body which would most likely just be called for his body's special function of morphing other's parts into his body. But infact it starts a regeneration process in which the cells fuse together literallly causing the top most layer of both things to fuse at a cellular level... He can also fuse with any kind of body part as long as his body sees that it can be attached without problem. This includes wings and horns, however. He'd have no idea how to fly or use the wings and can't cast spells because he lacks a way to transfer the magic inside of himself into the horn and can't use it other for a weapon therefore. The one part he cannot replace in his body is his brain. He could be cut from the head and fuse with another body if he survives that long... Well, somebody would need to place him there...

TL;DR: Think about deadpool but instead of regeneration he fuses with other people's body parts to replace his and he can fuse with anything that is biologically correct for him (Horns, Wings, organs (except the brain), tails, skin... You get the point... He can't get more than biologically possible as well. (2 wings, 2 eyes)

If you think anything's unfair I could remove/nerf it or explain a little bit better... Over a PM of course so I can go through every little detail without filling out the whole page if it becomes that long. (Its not that complex of an ability but it's a bit good to have certain rules over it so it doesn't become super OP since cellular reconstruction (regeneration) is closely linked to this ability.)

And lastly as you can see I have changed some things from his character page as to fit the RP's background better (Thus making his background on the link null even though it'd be the same except some key features are lost/rewritten)

...If you find anything off just say it :please:,  at this point I'm far too lazy to read through this jumbled mess  :adorkable: 

• Brohoof 1

would Starry Days be alright with her dark magic book and her mask, It's fine if I just rp with one

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/starry-days-r9522

All she needs is a weapon, then she's good.

Ummm a quick change for my weapons long daggers that turn into revolvers heh

Ok, that's fine. We haven't started yet so feel free to change anything.

@,  Mkay, I'll see... Name: HeltheainAppearance: His mane being white with black stripes like a zebra's coat, his own coat is a green one. His right eye is slightly blue and his left eye is a dragon eye. His right hoof is replaced with a dragon claw at this point, his heart is also replaced with a dragon's one... Somehow, due to having the dragon heart his already strong body was enhanced some more. His mane is rather messy as is his tail, most likely because they keep fusing together when he brushed them so he stopped. It is cut however so that it isn't very long as to not hinder him. He cuts it himself by using his dragonclaw.Gender: maleRace: Earth pony/Dragon pony (Earth pony with a special talent which makes his body passively fuse with other body parts if they're in physical contact while he is harmed... Or if his body says it is okay to attach it, wings and horns for example can be attached but are mostly useless even after attachment)Age: 17Preffered or special weapon: Claws or anything biological that he can use to fight, he can always replace them later.Personality: He lacks sympathy towards things that are struggling, he'd rather kill it at that point to take away the pain. Though this may be the case he know that not everyone wants to die so he often refrains from doing it by sheer willforce. When this happens to someone still under attack he'll try to defend them if they seem to not be the enemy... Or maybe even if they are the enemy. This originating from the kindness he lost. This doesn't hinder him in fights which can be considered good sometimes, however. There is one mood swing in which he'll stop caring about everything around him. While like this he becomes merciless, mindless... Like a slave to his never ending quest to stay alive. All clarity, any cloud of doubt about what he does suddenly vanish while he is like this. He wouldn't even care if he had to harm himself to get his goal. Otherwise he's a rather anti-social pony not really one to strike up a conversation.Character profile: Here! Well... I guess thats that. Just some clarifications about his ability... His body passively over time gathers more magic inside of it, self-enhancing the body parts (physical augmentation spell). There is however another that affects his body which is a self-made spell by his body which would most likely just be called for his body's special function of morphing other's parts into his body. But infact it starts a regeneration process in which the cells fuse together literallly causing the top most layer of both things to fuse at a cellular level... He can also fuse with any kind of body part as long as his body sees that it can be attached without problem. This includes wings and horns, however. He'd have no idea how to fly or use the wings and can't cast spells because he lacks a way to transfer the magic inside of himself into the horn and can't use it other for a weapon therefore. The one part he cannot replace in his body is his brain. He could be cut from the head and fuse with another body if he survives that long... Well, somebody would need to place him there... TL;DR: Think about deadpool but instead of regeneration he fuses with other people's body parts to replace his and he can fuse with anything that is biologically correct for him (Horns, Wings, organs (except the brain), tails, skin... You get the point... He can't get more than biologically possible as well. (2 wings, 2 eyes) If you think anything's unfair I could remove/nerf it or explain a little bit better... Over a PM of course so I can go through every little detail without filling out the whole page if it becomes that long. (Its not that complex of an ability but it's a bit good to have certain rules over it so it doesn't become super OP since cellular reconstruction (regeneration) is closely linked to this ability.) And lastly as you can see I have changed some things from his character page as to fit the RP's background better (Thus making his background on the link null even though it'd be the same except some key features are lost/rewritten) ...If you find anything off just say it :please:,  at this point I'm far too lazy to read through this jumbled mess  :adorkable: 

Everything seems fine to me, all he needs is some sort of weapon. If you've seen RWBY, you'd know what kind of weapon I mean.

I would say that her black magic book is her weapon, and her magic, if that's possible

Her magic would be classified as her semblance, but she needs a physical weapon. Just look up RWBY weapons if you want some examples.

@

Hmm, I would guess something like a living-type weapon I guess... I'll explain. Basically something made out of some creature's body part...  Lets say... An iron slime? No, hmm... It'd be interesting with a transform type weapon... How do I explain this... Wait, thats so simple.

Okay, basically a weapon that is made out of some creature's (unknown one) outer shell. Due to Heltheain's special ability detecting it as if it was something that his body was missing it attached it to... Uhmmm, lets say on his back just below the neck? Just above his front legs that is? It'll be like a plate there, this is its sheated mode. When it activates it sucks a bit of magic power from the body of Heltheain... This ain't magic however as its draining his stamina as well by using his magic power. Then when its gotten some it moves to certain parts of the body which are both physically strong and can endure a large amount of magic power (Namely... Or at least currently his dragonic body parts. Exception of his heart) Which then it envelops it and for example with the eye grows a thin layer of protective but see-through armor over it. However this is more to allow it to be dust-free. And the claw gets sharper for example. Doesn't that sound interesting (though pretty unrealistic... Well, I mean. The amount of energy required at least)

Or lets just say he has a great sword that looks steam punky and can generate a steam field through the use of heating up water that is stored inside of it. He also only carries it with his dragonic claw then as it would be too heavy for him otherwise. (You get to choose I guess... I kinda want to make more weapons now... That sounds like I plan to... Nvm)

• Brohoof 1

@

Hmm, I would guess something like a living-type weapon I guess... I'll explain. Basically something made out of some creature's body part...  Lets say... An iron slime? No, hmm... It'd be interesting with a transform type weapon... How do I explain this... Wait, thats so simple.

Okay, basically a weapon that is made out of some creature's (unknown one) outer shell. Due to Heltheain's special ability detecting it as if it was something that his body was missing it attached it to... Uhmmm, lets say on his back just below the neck? Just above his front legs that is? It'll be like a plate there, this is its sheated mode. When it activates it sucks a bit of magic power from the body of Heltheain... This ain't magic however as its draining his stamina as well by using his magic power. Then when its gotten some it moves to certain parts of the body which are both physically strong and can endure a large amount of magic power (Namely... Or at least currently his dragonic body parts. Exception of his heart) Which then it envelops it and for example with the eye grows a thin layer of protective but see-through armor over it. However this is more to allow it to be dust-free. And the claw gets sharper for example. Doesn't that sound interesting (though pretty unrealistic... Well, I mean. The amount of energy required at least)

Or lets just say he has a great sword that looks steam punky and can generate a steam field through the use of heating up water that is stored inside of it. He also only carries it with his dragonic claw then as it would be too heavy for him otherwise. (You get to choose I guess... I kinda want to make more weapons now... That sounds like I plan to... Nvm)

Which one would you prefer to use? I can't really decide between the two.

@

Well personally I'd like the first option, it'd be more interesting with his ability... Just think if he got something like a tentacle and it became a whip. Or like maybe if he gets wings or something else they'll also be useful to fight with... (...Since they'd be given protection/weapons) and I could make all things have unique designs if I want to... But still, I like the steam great sword but I'll have to pick the first one over the two in which I prefer.

• Brohoof 1

Oh Celestia how I want to explain to people what the RWBY weapons are...they are usually a melee weapon that can turn into a gun and vice versa, for instance the main character Ruby has a sythe that CA turn into a sniper rifle although yes there are small exceptions like Wise's sword but it is a ranged weapon in some cases when she uses her magic that is encased in the weapon. There are also certain characters that have a kitchen appliance that turns into a bat and a flamethrower.

@

Well personally I'd like the first option, it'd be more interesting with his ability... Just think if he got something like a tentacle and it became a whip. Or like maybe if he gets wings or something else they'll also be useful to fight with... (...Since they'd be given protection/weapons) and I could make all things have unique designs if I want to... But still, I like the steam great sword but I'll have to pick the first one over the two in which I prefer.

Alright then, welcome aboard.

Oh Celestia how I want to explain to people what the RWBY weapons are...they are usually a melee weapon that can turn into a gun and vice versa, for instance the main character Ruby has a sythe that CA turn into a sniper rifle although yes there are small exceptions like Wise's sword but it is a ranged weapon in some cases when she uses her magic that is encased in the weapon. There are also certain characters that have a kitchen appliance that turns into a bat and a flamethrower.

Since this isn't intended to be a direct copy of RWBY, my weapon requirements are a bit loose.

@

So, do we have enough now to start the RP?

I'll tally everyone up now to check.

heyo, may I join with my OC Flamestreak? (LInk in sig)

Are you still interested? If so, I need you to fully apply now. Because you're in the last slot. (Unless I get enough interest from others.)

• Brohoof 1

@@silvermoon15000

If you really want good reasons as to why he would not have a regular RWBY weapon either way it is that it'd be ineffective for him to have something like that. Anything to do with aiming would essentially be quite bad for him even if it has homing because it'd be less effective on him than anyone else... All because of his heart, a dragon's heart beats a whole lot harder than a pony's that's for sure. Which if you didn't know, would upset his aiming. (Unsteady and/or fast heart beat makes it harder to aim.) And due to his physical abilities being greater than usual people normally and with all his dragon attachments even stronger than that it'd be simply the work of someone who has no idea of how a weapon has to be suited to the user. Which, is not likely to happen in this kind of war preperation. Mostly because the extra functionality would add weight, adding weight would undoubtly increase his attacking power but it'd make him lose his maneuverability. This finally leads me to the point, it'd be pointless to have a feature which is long-mid range when his aim with it would be so unstable he'd need to be in short-range. But of course he could always have something like a minigun in which aiming is almost non-existant... Oh wait, You have to be pretty steady to use a minigun and the heart would probably speed up because of the vibrations.

TL;DR: Heart makes aiming hard, pointless design. Extra weight from function. Would have to be in close range. There are no real guns or ranged weapon that requires no or almost no aim unless it is guided by something in which it'd add extra weight.

Hopes that pretty much sums up why he wouldn't have a functionality like that in reality... Though I do realize its not the real world but these are some good reasons in any kind of fiction with weapons anyways. Besides... It'd be better to have something that complements your abilities rather than your abilities supressing it.

I'm sorry if you didn't need this kind of explanation but I just had to say it. This also became much longer than I wanted it to. (Though, please don't start an argument about this... I'm just saying, it'd be a worthless design for him. Also, clarifying. Not mad, just... I don't know, I always seem to write like I'm mad when I explain stuff like this for some reason)

• Brohoof 1