Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Guardians of Equestria

4HFan

I'll tally everyone up now to check.

Are you still interested? If so, I need you to fully apply now. Because you're in the last slot. (Unless I get enough interest from others.)

That moment you forget you didn't get accepted In a rp, I do still wanna join just give me a minute

Also I would like to change the oc I'm playing as. I'll be changing to my oc audacious

Name: Audacious Combatant

Race:Earth Pony

Preffered or special weapon: None, is skilled at numerous forms of unarmed combat.

Personality: Audacious is a very rude and Curt stallion, he is always rubbing ponies the wrong way and doesn't seem to have any sympathy for any one or anything. Of course this isn't entirely true, and some say he has a softer side, However not many ponies are interested in finding out the truth.

Character profile:https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/audacious-combatant-r9571

• Brohoof 1

That moment you forget you didn't get accepted In a rp, I do still wanna join just give me a minute Also I would like to change the oc I'm playing as. I'll be changing to my oc audacious

Name: Audacious Combatant

Race:Earth Pony

Preffered or special weapon: None, is skilled at numerous forms of unarmed combat.

Personality: Audacious is a very rude and Curt stallion, he is always rubbing ponies the wrong way and doesn't seem to have any sympathy for any one or anything. Of course this isn't entirely true, and some say he has a softer side, However not many ponies are interested in finding out the truth.

Character profile:https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/audacious-combatant-r9571

Well, having a special weapon is kinda necessary. Can you make him one?

@

JUST a standard bo staff?

You need to turn it into a shooting weapon, like an akimbo weapon, or two guns in one staff.

@

JUST a standard bo staff?

You need to turn it into a shooting weapon, like an akimbo weapon, or two guns in one staff.

We're using guns? ....man I need to pay attention

Ok....I'll turn it into a shooting weapon

(edited)

huh, thanks for the info

So when we starting?

The first moment I get I will start the RP, right now it's time for fireworks!

We have one thing to a dress before we begin: teams.

We need to decide who will wind up on which team. Also, let's try and make the team names spell something. The letters we have are:

D

D

N

S

S

A

C

H

Let's see if we can make some cool names with those.

Edited by Damien & Tem
  • Brohoof 1

Dang Colenso with the names

Also there is usually a leader of the team I suggest that Damien decides who he think will be ablessed to progress the story further as a leader...or random if he really wants to he can just even choose who he wants.

I'd like to join in on this RP if possible.

Name: Rapid Miles

Appearance: His mane and tail colors are Dark Grey and Pale Pink. His mane and tail styles are somewhat spiky and are "Medium" length. His coat color is Light Brown. His eyes are normal shaped and his eyes are Light Blue. He is 13 Apples (4.4 Feet) tall and weighs 5.4 Stone (76 Pounds).

Race: Pegasus

Preffered or special weapon: Throwing knife attached to chain (Close to Medium range), and a bolt-action or sniper rifle.

Personality: INFJ (Gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative.)

• Brohoof 1

Yo Damien, where you at?

Sorry man, been busy. you guys decide on team names, i'm really busy right now.

The player can't be older than 18, or the character?

I'd like to join in on this RP if possible.

Name: Rapid Miles

Appearance: His mane and tail colors are Dark Grey and Pale Pink. His mane and tail styles are somewhat spiky and are "Medium" length. His coat color is Light Brown. His eyes are normal shaped and his eyes are Light Blue. He is 13 Apples (4.4 Feet) tall and weighs 5.4 Stone (76 Pounds).

Race: Pegasus

Preffered or special weapon: Throwing knife attached to chain (Close to Medium range), and a bolt-action or sniper rifle.

Personality: INFJ (Gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative.)

How about you find a way to fuse the weapons? That's kinda what we're going for here.

The player can't be older than 18, or the character?

You three will be on the waiting list until we get one more application, K?

I feel like I've let you all down... :(