Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Two of a Kind 1 x 1 (RP)

4HFan

Flash blushed a little, "Thanks, I've never really been complimented that much before.

And, well, that depends on your definition of 'good'. Sure, my life as is right now is pretty good. But I'm not exactly on good terms with my parents. I'm living my life in a way that they aren't entirely supportive of, and we had quite a fight about it. That's when I left, got my job on the weather team, but I had to drop out of school for that, and started earning a solid income. Solid enough in fact for me to have my own house. Sure, I'm currently paying off a loan, but it beats dealing with my parents."

Flash looked off into the distance for a moment, "You know, I've never really opens up to anypony like this before. I guess I just felt that I could trust you."

Gumball smiled. "Don't worry, Flash. I can relate to you. My family can really bug me sometimes, so I'm glad i'm living by myself. You know that me being super popular around Equestria is the biggest comeback of my life to all those whoever doubeted me. For you, I'd say that your biggest comeback would be joining the Wonderbolts. Trust me, anything is possible. You can be so much more than just an ordinary pony in Ponyville. I know that because it happened to me too. One day i was nopony. The next, my song went viral on the internet, and boy, did I get a lot of respect." Gumball put his hoof on Flash's shoulder.
  • Brohoof 1

Gumball smiled. "Don't worry, Flash. I can relate to you. My family can really bug me sometimes, so I'm glad i'm living by myself. You know that me being super popular around Equestria is the biggest comeback of my life to all those whoever doubeted me. For you, I'd say that your biggest comeback would be joining the Wonderbolts. Trust me, anything is possible. You can be so much more than just an ordinary pony in Ponyville. I know that because it happened to me too. One day i was nopony. The next, my song went viral on the internet, and boy, did I get a lot of respect." Gumball put his hoof on Flash's shoulder.

"You really think so?" Flash asked, his voice full of hope. "I've thought about trying to join the Wonderbolts once or twice, but I've never really considered it. I guess I just need to believe a little more in me, and not let my parents get me down as much as they do."

• Brohoof 1

"You really think so?" Flash asked, his voice full of hope. "I've thought about trying to join the Wonderbolts once or twice, but I've never really considered it. I guess I just need to believe a little more in me, and not let my parents get me down as much as they do."

"You should NEVER let ANYONE bring you down. Just believe that you can do it. Nothing is impossible, you know." said Gumball, trying to enourage his new friend. Just then he heard the announcer on the loud speaker, declaring the start of the show. "Oh! Do you hear that, Flash? The show is a bout to start!" We gotta get ready for all the entertainment!" Gumball began to drink his orange soda and sat back.