Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A Not So Famous Somepony...

Sir Xarthas VI

I apologize for thr lack of posts. Some relatives of mine are dealing with some health issues and I have been working. I have read the current posts on the role play and I am somewhat confused as to who is where and who is with who.

Hiya just a quick notice.

Since I've been in Singapore and been dealing with depression I have to leave this beloved Rp..

I hope you all understand. :)

• Brohoof 2

I apologize for thr lack of posts. Some relatives of mine are dealing with some health issues and I have been working. I have read the current posts on the role play and I am somewhat confused as to who is where and who is with who.

Basically our ocs are together everyone else is either by themselves or in the hidden town.

Alright, I should probably say why I never posted in the RP thread. I've just been hit really hard by a lot of changes, and needed to get longer shifts at work. Sorry! I'll try to join in soon, hoping that I have enough creative juice.

• Brohoof 1

@@LonnaKitty,

Interesting backstory... Accepted!

Hey, the way I'm going to set up my post and to keep me in your antagonist vould abduct Star for some reason or somthing if you wish I'll play along.

Same goes for others if people have ideas.

(edited)

I'll be sending Star north aswell to Canterlot or Manehatten which is prefered?

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

I am going to be taking a few days to myself, some problems have arisen and I just cant think right so for now just have my oc on a form of autopilot, like she is there but not 

• Brohoof 1

I am going to be taking a few days to myself, some problems have arisen and I just cant think right so for now just have my oc on a form of autopilot, like she is there but not

Hope your isses are resolved positively.

Firstly, Missklang is a gender-shifter, meaning she can change her gender through magic at will. So, the story happened soon after Discord's "reforming" when Missklang was a male. One time Missklang was asleep, Luna visited him. As she came through the dream door, she was confused with the crazy dreamland Missklang was dreaming about, so he used the opportunity to sneak out through the door into the hallway. He then found the door to Celestia's dream and scared her by transforming into a Discord-like creature so she would feel more paranoid about Discord. He also saw what she was dreaming about (that's how he knows about cakes and other stuff). He then found a way to enter Luna's dream and forced himself to wake up. So, it resulted in him in waking up in Luna's body, and her, obviously in Missklang's. He profited it the whole day, learning Alicorn stuff from the "super secret royal library" and other private archives and even laid his hoof on Luna's and Celestia's diary. As he is capable of performing the Haycard's method and has his own self-made spell that allows him to drain information of a book in just a few minutes without reading it, he was able to memorize a huge portion of all what he had found. In the evening, Luna ,in his body, made it up to the castle, where she swapped the bodies back. Boy, she was mad at Missklang. So, Missklang escaped by jumping out of Tia's room window, which was the highest tower in Canterlot. So, Missklang fell all the way down to the bottom of the mountain. (around 1000 meters or even more) The whole fall. He survived obviously but was slightly knocked off for a week. Normally the princesses were aware of Missklang's existence and aware of his powers, but they thought he/she disappeared after they took Equestria over from Discord (or a little bit after, I'm still writing the backstory), so they suddenly realise that there is suddenly a figure with Discord's potential and who acquired top-level security information some of which they don't trust to anypony. So, they started to chase Missklang down. Some of the spies did find Missklang, but none of the usual methods of capturing or even mind-erasing worked, and by the time, Missklang had all the information transcripted into several books and hidden in several places. So, also, they do ignore Missklang is a mare now.

I'll go and clarify some things, the amount of magic stored inside of Heathlife's eye is about an universe's equal to the size of the current universe in terms of magic. The reason his body wasn't strong enough is because of the blackhole effect that became a magic trap. Also, the reason his seal cracked... Think about it, a whole universe (or at least a part of it) crashed right into one of Celestia's barrier or something. Pretty sure that'd shatter, but something made from at least 80% of the magic universe inside of him (which renews itself... Like normal magic, although less pure by the time it renews itself) should at the very least just crack from something that huge... Also, if anyone in Canterlot could feel magic pressures/strengths they'd probably feel a bit of a strong... Current going through them as the seal allowed some of the magic to leak into the world. (He won't be using the magic inside of his eye unless it is forcibly broken (The seal that is, in which he will die afterwards unless a new seal re-applies.) or if he manages to become physically strong enough or magically strong enough. Whichever comes first. *Cough* Yes I do realize that sounds... Immaturely OP, but it isn't. I promise. This will probably be the last timei he'll use it.

In terms of magic if he could even use it... There would be no match in the whole universe for him as he has more magic than the universe itself contains before he gained that magic at that point.... Buuut since it never will he'll probably be stuck at pre-alicorn twitlight strength. Maybe he'll rise to about 50% stronger than pre-alicorn Twilight if stuff happens in the RP. (Note: He would need to become as strong or stronger than an Alicorn without outside influence (except magic training) to be able to use his sealed magic. Sooo no, the sealed magic will probably not be used again in this RP and if at that point the seal breaks again he'll surely be close to an Alicorn or some sort of entity that has power enough to aid the seal in re-sealing itself.

TL;DR: The sealed magic is a really huge amount. Won't be used, probably if cracked again will be near a powerful enough source to repair it. Great for teleportation. Apparently. Also, great way to sound OP. Cracked seal involved in attempted suicide of Equestria by magic black hole. 10/10 would crack again. Just kidding... But not kidding.

TL;DR:TL;DR: Has magic enough to destroy Equestria if released without a vessel.

Note: Killing him would make the seal vanish but the magic would in itself sort itself out and become its own universe again.

RL Note: Tired right about now. Good night.