Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sweet Pen

So, I was in mood of drawing ponies and decided to draw my favorite princess, Celestia.

I ain't going to make her on pc, since it looks much better like this.

Fun Fact: I'm bad at drawing her.

8sVWBU6.png

• Brohoof 16

@@Sweet Pen, this is actually quite awesome. Keep up the good work!

• Brohoof 1

Woah!! That's a really good Tia drawing. I actually like your style! Keep up the awesome work  :sunbutt:

• Brohoof 1

I'm bad when it comes to shade drawings ;-;

I'll try do better next drawing, thx for it :3

If you want, I could help with the drawing process. Point out areas that need more/less/thicker/thinner shading and areas that could use a stronger/weaker curve, etc...

• Brohoof 1

If you want, I could help with the drawing process. Point out areas that need more/less/thicker/thinner shading and areas that could use a stronger/weaker curve, etc...

I think it would be more easier for me to shade it if i had the right pencils, but i use a normal one for almost everything, except when i want to make the lines a little more darker, then i use the black Pen.

(edited)

I think it would be more easier for me to shade it if i had the right pencils, but i use a normal one for almost everything, except when i want to make the lines a little more darker, then i use the black Pen.

All you need is a pencil! Just learn to control your pressure and stroke size, and you'll perfect your shading!

Edited by ~ Akatsuki ~
  • Brohoof 1

It really isn't that bad. The shading and details are really nice, and I can't really find much to say about this, other than 'Nice Work!'

• Brohoof 2

Always funny how we say "its awesum!" While the artist says "I draw bad ;-;"

But yeah, it looks awesome, great job there^^

In my vision, is a meh drawing, since I had something in mind but i couldn't remake it on paper.