Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you rate the EQG movies?

Azureth

1. Friendship Games. This movie tried to do more than it could actually do, and it's specially noticeable after seeing the deleted scenes, but it still did a lot of great things (including redeeming the first movie for me). Had it been longer it could've easily been a lot better than RR, not just slightly. >9/10

Rainbow Rocks. I don't need to say why this movie is awesome, it just is. The only negatives are that the music thing makes no sense and the behavior of the mane 5 (specially Applejack, who was the cause of 90% of the arguments). 9/10 (the nine FG got is a bigger nine  :muffins: )

Equestria Girls. I've come to appreciate this movie over the years, it's entertaining and kind of charming, Spike has his best appearance in the franchise, and the mane 5 aren't as bad as in RR and LoE (but not as good as in FG). >7/10

Legend Of Everfree. This movie had some specially great moments, but a lot of it was underwhelming. It's probably better than EqG but it doesn't have the same charm, I haven't even rewatched it. 7/10 (smaller 7  :-P ).

• 2 weeks later...

1. Rainbow Rocks - absolutely fantastic sequel.

2. Equestria Girls - it had it's flaws, but because of the sequel it led to I was more than happy to forgive it.

3. Friendship Games - started off good, ended clumsy and not so good. Plus introduction of turned-out-to-be-bad replacement that is Sci-Twi.

4. Legend of Everfree - Awful. Downright Awful. Sci-Twi is the worst thing ever. Wings?! You are dead to me, movie. You and FG! You two no longer exist for me!

1. Friendship Games. This movie tried to do more than it could actually do, and it's specially noticeable after seeing the deleted scenes, but it still did a lot of great things (including redeeming the first movie for me). Had it been longer it could've easily been a lot better than RR, not just slightly. >9/10

An extended version of Friendship Games would be amazing. 

Rainbow Rocks > Legend of Everfree > Friendship Games > Original

One of my favorite MLP songs is from the original though:

Edited by Weetile