Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Researching Bronies

xKlownPiXiex

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a research paper for my English class and I chose to write about Bronies. The topic had to be something we know nothing about. We have to find at least one person to interview for our paper. I would like to find someone that is really into MLP and knows everything about the topic. If  anyone is willing to let me interview you, please let me know. 

Thank you

A PM would be great. Also, sorry I brohoofed your post. I don't know what it means and I thought I had to click it to reply.

How do I PM you? Also give me a few min to write up my questions. Thank you so much for helping me!

How do I PM you?

Hover over their name (above their profile picture) with your cursor, a little box should appear. And then hit the "Send message" button.

Also, if you want someone else to interview, I'm free at the moment.

A PM would be great. Also, sorry I brohoofed your post. I don't know what it means and I thought I had to click it to reply.

How do I PM you? Also give me a few min to write up my questions. Thank you so much for helping me!

Brohoofing just means you 'liked' my post basically

And in order to PM me you can do the following:

click the letter symbol and then click "compose new"

post-15132-0-13144100-1466964362.png

and then fill out what I just did:

post-15132-0-70933600-1466964433_thumb.png

and then just Send Message!

And no problem! c:

If you need anyone else to interview, I'll be happy to answer some questions.  Certainly been in the fandom long enough to help with something like this, and doesn't hurt being on staff in a fan community this large either.

(edited)

Awesome! I'll send you the PM that I sent Rainbow. You guys are great! Thank you for helping me. My paper is due next week and I am just now starting my research. (hehe procrastination station over here)

Ok so it's telling me that I can't send another PM until 11:44 am? I'll just post it here.

I want to thank you again for helping me. My name is Amber and this assignment is due for my Intermediate College English Class. My paper style is for discourse communities. We had to pick a topic about a community of people that we know nothing about and Bronies were the first thing that popped into my head. I'll list some questions below that you can answer however you like.  :)

Name:

Male/Female:

How did you discover MLP?

What is a Brony?

How long have you been a Brony?

What does it mean to you to be a Brony?

How do you contribute to the community?

Have you inspired anyone else to become a Brony?

What are the sterotypes of being a Brony?

Do you fall into any of the sterotypes?

What is your favorite part about being a Brony?

Have you ever been to BronyCon or any other meet-ups? If so could you tell me some more about it?

What are some things that other Bronies do that you don't take part in? Why not?

Is there anything you don't like about being a Brony?

Is there anything else that you can tell me that I didn't think of a question for or just general information?

If you don't feel comfortable answering the questions on here then I guess you could copy and paste it into a PM.

@@Batbrony @

I posted some questions if you guys are interested.

Edited by xKlownPiXiex

Hey, @xKlownPiXiex

Please refer to support@mlpforums.com before sharing surveys asking for off-site assistance within MLPForum's parameters.

Garnering admin approval before posting a topic of this kind helps us keep the forums clean from potentially invasive and obnoxious advertisement. Until you have have received a general "yes" consensus from our administration team, your topic will be locked in the meantime.