Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Zombie Game(s)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

ZOMBIES! The undead creatures that have been in more games than I can count on one hoof. Well, I can only count one with one hoof, but still! Zombies are everywhere in media, especially video games. From the early days of Survival Horror with Resident Evil to the modern days with games like Zombi and Plants vs. Zombies, there are sooooooooooooo many different games involving these brain hungry miscreants.

With such a wide variety of games, one must think, what is our favorite zombie video games? That is what I ask you all today! What are YOUR favorites? It can be any game whatsoever that involves zombies, so have at it!

For me, two personal favorites I have always had are Dead Rising (the first one) and Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse. Dead Rising is a simple yet very fun game that just revolves around the fun (video game fun at least) of being trapped in a mall with thousands of undead and it works so very well. The survivor aspect of the first game is garbage though.

post-8308-0-65937300-1466977910_thumb.png

I always loved the disclaimer on the box art. :P

Stubss the Zombie is a game where you play AS the zombie! It is a game with tons of comedy and tons of violence, it was the most violent game I played at the time it was released. IT is great fun though and I wish it could be remade at least.

post-8308-0-95028100-1466977939_thumb.jpg

Killing Floor 2, it's up to 6 players Co-Op with a decent amount of maps, classes, and perks.

At one point I even had all of the achievements on Steam.

2908172-3483034179-RPGBa.gif

• Brohoof 1

Recently been playing Resident Evil 4 on steam, I really like it! Also the first RE game I've played, too :P

Left 4 Dead is also a fun zombie game, albeit it's definitely not your usual slow-paced zombie survival game.

• Brohoof 2

Honestly, I really want to be away from zombies but they just keep dragging their feet back to me.  The ones I enjoy would have to be:

• Dead Rising 1, 2, 2: Off the Record, 3, and eventually 4
  • Stubbs the Zombie (wish they would make more)
  • The Walking Dead Seasons 1, 2 and eventually 3

I'm trying to get into Resident Evil. It's just kinda hard. I've seen a couple of lets plays of 1 and 2. Personally, I would just like it if they just COMPLETELY redid the franchise but that is just me. They already dug in too deep with 2's remake and 7.

• Brohoof 1

Recently been playing Resident Evil 4 on steam, I really like it! Also the first RE game I've played, too :P

Left 4 Dead is also a fun zombie game, albeit it's definitely not your usual slow-paced zombie survival game.

Here's the funny thing about RE4: People sometimes would complain about the lack of "zombies" like in the original games when the Ganados are actually closer to the real-life definition of zombies than the original games' enemies.

---

Personally, I'll just say RE in general is my favorite series with zombies in it where my single favorite game is definitely The Last Of Us. Joel is one of my favorite main characters of all time and dealing with the Clickers was always fun. Especially when you get the unbreakable shiv. :P

• Brohoof 1

So far i like Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil Code Veronica, Resident Evil Survivor and Alone in the Dark - The New Nightmare the most.

I dont know that much games with Zombies, to be honest.

• 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...