Grepper

Do you ever talk to yourself aloud?

As mentioned earlier in this thread, I do talk out loud to myself when I'm alone. However, if the day ever comes when I do talk out loud to myself in front of others, I have vowed to use a megaphone when I do so.

Quite a bit actually. I like talking to myself when thinking most times.

Badges

The only close to "talking to myself out loud" is cussing or mumbling under my breath when I'm angry. 

Edited by TBD

Badges

I catch myself doing it all of the time, I blame my mom for giving my that personality trait. Although more often than not, I will sing under my breath, I do that constantly :P 

Sometimes, when I'm alone for long periods of time.

Badges

Yep. I talk to myself alot when I'm baking something, writing a story, or doing a task that requires intense focus. Then sometimes, I talk to myself just because...

But I don't think that makes you crazy. I think it actually is helpful. 

Yes, sometimes when I'm alone and it's quiet it feels calming to hear something even if it's my own voice.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

Badges

I do it to  myself but really quietly. Some people may accidentally hear it like I'm whispering. Whatever I'm talking about isn't always super important but I do it just to clear my head.

I do. There is always a continuous talking/flow of thoughts in my head, that I am unable to stop.  When I am alone, like crafting something, I always talk.

Badges

I often talk to myself, whether in public or at home.  I think my coworkers find it amusing and it isn’t like I’m yelling at myself.

I do it all the time. It's how I process certain things and help myself work through issues. If I never said anything to myself while troubleshooting issues, I'd never get anything done.

I'm constantly talking to myself when I'm alone. :P It's fun to chat with myself when I'm getting bored and no one's around me, or when I'm frustrated with myself and to let out some steam. It's very helpful for me in helping me calm down and to keep myself sane, although I look like anything but that when I'm talking to myself. :derp:

Badges

I talk to myself all the time sometimes i even  answer myself :mlp_laugh:

Badges

Talking to myself is perfectly balanced for me as a lone wolf. I get to criticize myself, meditate, and seek enlightenment to better myself as a person. :BornAgainBrony:

Badges