Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a risk taker?

Invincible

I tend to overthink things, so I will often talk myself out of taking risks. That being said, I think I'm getting better at stepping out of my comfort zone with certain things, but I don't think I'll ever be gung ho about risk taking. :P I am very content as is!

• Brohoof 3

Depends on the situation....I'm an avid mountain biker....so,taking risks comes with the territory at times. I mean, if I see a new black diamond trail or new unmarked trail, am I gonna try and ride it(key word try)? Hell yea I am. I may not make it to the end in one piece but I can say I tried it.

But if someone asked me to go skydiving? ...hell no.

I tend to see the sign "Enter at your own risk" as an invitation, usually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very much so! It's exciting for me to commit to something and not know the outcome, especially if actual danger is present. Life is too short to be safe with everything. ^^

Maybe I should invest in life insurance...

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, not feeling like risking anything I got, it might make life even worse to a point where it becomes unbearable. :D

Edited by Guest

I would say I take risks in certain areas but it mostly doesn't involve money. I might spend money for something that I might not want to, that can be seen as a risk but the funny thing is I don't regret it. Sometimes in life you just have to YOLO.

Edited by cider float

Nope. I don't take risks at all.

I've learnt not to take risks from my dad. His bad habits made him a big pain in the neck. He used to smoke cigarettes and drink a lot of alcohol. You guys know what happened to him before I turned 21? He DIED!! He left me and my mother all alone once he got himself into that car accident. His bad habits killed him, and I never really liked them.

I'd rather have more control over my life than follow in my dad's footsteps.

• 2 years later...

I usually play things safe. I will occasionally take risks, provided that I'm prepared for the possibility that things will end in tears. 

For me, it usually depends on the situation. I usually take risks that I know I won't harm myself, or confident anyway. Things where I know (or have a high chance) I am going to be injured, no chance at risk taking.

• Brohoof 3