Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia orders you to smack your favorite pony. What do you do?

KillerKingBakudan

(edited)

That would be interesting as I have five favorite ponies. (Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Princess Celestia herself, Shining Armor, and I guess Scootaloo. Princess Ember isn't a pony so she isn't in there. :P)

Either she would make me smack all of them excluding herself, or just pick one. Either way I would refuse and take the punishment myself. Of course that would never happen because she would love me. XD

Edited by Namae

(edited)

Smack her hard. I'm all for helping my friend, but a smack to the face is far less troublesome than possibly death.

Let's be realistic here. The ruler of a country is forcing you to do something OR ELSE. We know what that 'or else' is.

Edited by x0jackie0x

• 1 month later...

I do not hit women, children, or the elderly. Under no circumstances will I violate that personal rule. Celestia would have to banish or kill me.

Me neither. Also, I don't hit people identifying as men, nor any other living things. Unless he/she/it was going to kill me, or something, in that case I wouldn't really care what gender the person had. Why would you want to hit men?

Why would you want to hit men?

ughh... because everyone's fave pony is male, duh. its um... err.. lun.. rainbo.... trix.... ughh.. um... one of the background characters Clifford the big red dog and that married guy, yea its all come back to me now, everybody and i mean EVERYBODY loves those 2 more than any of the female characters ^-^

1: Walk to Luna

2: Smack her (cry a bit on the inside)

3:Tell her that it's Celestia's orders (100% truth)

4:Grab Discord and popcorn and watch the two sisters fight

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 2

Me neither. Also, I don't hit people identifying as men, nor any other living things. Unless he/she/it was going to kill me, or something, in that case I wouldn't really care what gender the person had. Why would you want to hit men?

I never implicated desire as a motivation. A deeper reading of my initial post may be warranted. ;)

I'm just as me'd on ponies here do decide to follow Celestia orders. Still wrong to smack and who knows? Could be Chrysalis impersonating Celestia....

But I guess it just my opinion even though I posted here before ;/

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

i would lift up my hand, and gently place it on the ponies face, and tell celestia that it was done...

if she said i was lieing, i would tell her that the speed of my "slap" was not specified clear enough, and so i did what i thought was necessary...

• Brohoof 3