Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia orders you to smack your favorite pony. What do you do?

KillerKingBakudan

Well if she was  "Real" and had no choice in review of the words" you must smack" in the words and just get a pillow or feather and smack said pony over the cheeks lightly not a nuff to really hurt the pony.  So both I follow  the order and also save pony from worse hitting and we both leave!

Then it's an "imposter" she wants you to smack. Interpret that how you will. 

Hmmm...So what your saying then...

Is that there's these two powerful, fully-grown twin mares. One bound and one asking you to spank her.

...What? I'm just sitting here, waggling my ears suggestively is all. Interpretation as what interpretation will! There's a fanfic in here somewhere!

What the serious-fuck is wrong with the Celestia in this scenario?

Puuurely hypo-thety-cal! Have with which what your mind takes it, Boopy! From what fanfics this fandom has churned out, you could work some serious intrigue with this as the climax of the drama! There's always a story, I always say!...Least, I'm saying that now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 2016-06-28 at 10:47 AM, Jeric said:

I do not hit women, children, or the elderly. Under no circumstances will I violate that personal rule. Celestia would have to banish or kill me.

I would just free/untied rainbow dash and attack princess celestia and her royal guard, if i feel she is overstepping her boundarie, she would have to banish or kill me

(Flashback of rainbow dash crying))

I would never hit women, children, or the elderly. Under no circumstances.  

I would feel remorse if i did hit rainbow dash. but I am not a heartless monster, I would say bring in Discord at least her have standard

Edited by Scootaloo9074090
  • Brohoof 1

To begin with you should always question authority, secondly when said authority asks of you to commit an act of violence you really should rise up against it whether that involves becoming a martyr or not. You either live free or die trying, so you know like everyone should do I would retaliate the order.

• Brohoof 1

First of all I want to know what they did I'm not gonna smack someone without knowing what the crime is

and I couldn't hurt fluttershy

so I would tell celestia that she can go f*ck herself no I would tell her That I hope her dreams come true and then she dies the next day

I would be like "But why though?" I wouldn't do it until I found out why, and even then, I would probably still refuse to do it. If her explanation made sense, then I would say "Ok, your explanation for why this pony is in trouble makes sense, but why me? Why do I have to get involved in this? What exactly are you trying to accomplish?" and if her explanation didn't, I would say "Are you ok, Celestia? You seem a bit... off." But then again, she probably just teleported me from somewhere really far away to do this, so she probably isn't ok either way...

Edited by Ocean Wavedream