Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you eat healthily?

Member Berry

I'm weird and go through phases where I eat quite healthily and then I'll have phases where I eat crap all the time. There's no middle ground for me. I'm going though a healthy phase again, I'm just hoping I won't stop again. I should probably eat more vegetables though, I eat a lot of fruit.

I eat junk food every weekend, if the things are true, that i hear on the Internet, like meat for example is unhealthy, than i eat really unhealthy.

Its just that...i dont know, guess i dont care enough about life.

But if i will move out of my parents house at some point, i plan to become a vegetarian.

Not really. I do every now and again, but not when the house is stocked with junk food. :D

I guess I mostly eat junk food it seems. x_x It just seems trying to eat only really healthy foods is quite expensive. I have been trying to drink mostly V8 fusions lately though, but I have a feeling that doesn't mean a whole lot. XD

I eat junk food every weekend, if the things are true, that i hear on the Internet, like meat for example is unhealthy, than i eat really unhealthy.

But if i will move out of my parents house at some point, i plan to become a vegetarian.

Red and processed meat aren't healthy. I'm a vegetarian mostly for ethical reasons, health doesn't have that much to do with it. You can be healthy and eat meat (I don't mean eating burgers and bacon constantly, I mean having some chicken on the side of salad), you can be unhealthy and vegetarian. I could eat nothing but cake and would still be considered vegetarian. 

I love junk food far too much to cut it out of my life, even though I try to.  I would like to eat healthier and start exercising but I just don't get around to it.

I go from "As much So Delicious soy chocolate ice-cream as I can eat plant based" to "Oil free, no processed plant based" now and again. I spend more time on the whole food side than on the "gimme junk foodz!" and am currently on the all whole foods plant side. I am even making my own vegan cheeses (that can be made sans oil)!

If you are worried about health, when you go vegetarian, make sure to watch out for the cheese and eggs. Eggs have been recognized as being so dangerous to health that it is illegal for an advertiser to say that they are even healthy. When I went vegetarian (before going vegan) I ended up gaining a little weight just from cheese, I made the mistake of using it as a meat replacer, and also made the mistake of not learning enough stuff to cook. But anyways, congrats on planning on going in the right direction!

Heh, nope. My diet consists of junkfood and take-out for the most part. I'm too lazy to make the effort to do so.

Sure, I eat healthy. Big Macs, deep-dish pizza, potato chips and candy all have some vague connection with the basic food groups I think. I mean, some components of them may have had some natural origins somewhere back in their murky past. So by that reckoning, yeah. I'm the very picture of health. (Is cholesterol a food group?)  :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

Quite the opposite from healthy here.

I have an uncannily fast metabolism and I'm actually more liable to lose weight rather than gain any after what most would consider a large meal.

Couple that with the fact i have a steel stomach (i mean most foods that would have someone retching or at least immobilized with pain - have little effect on me), and i pretty eat anything edible whenever i want, wherever i want with no consequences.

I know, once i hit that certain age my metabolism will slow down, and I'll still have poor eating habits. Well, I'll cross that bridge when i get there.

I try to eat healthy. I also exorcise by walking a lot. Not as much as I used to, but I'm still coming back from my adventure in being hospitalized back in March. Today I walked over two miles! Nothing keeps me down!

Not as healthy as I wished it would be. I just eat any type of food I get my hands on, whether its healthy or not. Though I do try to make better eating choices at some points.

Well. I definitely eat better Now than I did a few years back. 

I'm still trying my best to eat 4,000 to 5,000 calories a day.

A distance runner needs a LOT of calories

• Brohoof 1

I'm starting to drink healthily, but eating healthily is a giant hurdle for me. There's not a lot that I can eat.

At least the junk food I eat is whole grain crackers. I actually love crackers to be whole grain, they're crisper which means they taste much better than the regular kinds.

• Brohoof 1