Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you eat healthily?

Member Berry

I'm starting to drink healthily, but eating healthily is a giant hurdle for me. There's not a lot that I can eat.

At least the junk food I eat is whole grain crackers. I actually love crackers to be whole grain, they're crisper which means they taste much better than the regular kinds.

I love wholegrain crackers <3 with peanut butter D:

I don't watch what I eat, but I don't eat a ton of junk food either. I like the taste of healthy food just as much as I like junk food, so I end up somewhere in the middle.

I also am a fairly active person. I ride a bike or walk everywhere, so I don't really have to watch what I eat too much.

• Brohoof 1

I love wholegrain crackers <3 with peanut butter D:

Oh, I'm allergic to peanut butter. =(

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I mostly eat healthily, rarely drink soda, love eating fruits and vegetables, eat whole grains, etc. all that stuff. But since I'm a skinny guy with a fast metabolism, I'm trying to gain weight (in muscle). I eat a lot of food (mostly healthy), and can fit in "unhealthy stuff" in my diet as long as I meet my calorie requirements.

Probably somewhere in the middle. I'm not a health nut, but I also rarely eat things that are deep-fried/extremely oily - they just make me feel sick. I do eat my fair share of fruits and vegetables though. I love me some greens ahhaha 

(edited)

I guess I eat moderately healthy. I don't go on crazy diets or eateverything with as little fat intake as possible but I do get enough calories and I always make sure to keep my protein intake high enough.

Edited by Vulcan

Of course! Well, I try to anyways. I don't pay much attention on what or how much I consume, but I opt to eat healthy foodstuffs (fruit, vegetables etc.) as much as I can, and I also eat junk food (like a cheeseburger from McDonald's) from time to time but not too much because it's fattening and potentially expensive, not to mention I'd grow sick of junk food if I eat it too often or too much.

It's kept me in a nice shape, not overweight nor underweight :)

I have been as of late. I used to have a horrible diet (fueled by root beer and fast food), and because of it, I've gained quite a lot of weight throughout the years. Now I've altered my diet, I've lost nearly 40 pounds and counting. So yeah, I do eat pretty healthily and it is very consistent.

I eat what I'm given, though on the rare occasion my parents get fruit I'm all over that. So no I don't eat too healthily, but I have yet to see any negative effects from that. Lets hope it stays that way for a little while longer until I can decide what I can eat.

I almost never eat healthy, but I usually don't eat much at all. I'll go though phases of 2 or so weeks of eating almost nothing. During those phases I'll go entire days without eating anything, or sometimes a little bit. But then I'll go through phases of a few days where I have no self control at all, and I'll eat until it hurts and keep going nonstop. That's why my weight fluctuates in a 25 pound range. I'll literally put on 25 pounds in a few days, and then after a few weeks I'll lose every single pound of it. I know it isn't healthy, but I can't really control it.

I'd say I eat healthy about 70% of the time. ^^ I have a major sweet tooth, though, especially when it comes to chocolate! If I see some chocolate cake lying around, I eat first and ask questions later. x3

• Brohoof 1

I'd say I eat healthy about 70% of the time. ^^ I have a major sweet tooth, though, especially when it comes to chocolate! If I see some chocolate cake lying around, I eat first and ask questions later. x3

Pretty much my modus operandi - err...I mean I wouldn't steal...doesn't have a name on it...lol

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much my modus operandi - err...I mean I wouldn't steal...doesn't have a name on it...lol

So you DID eat my cake! Dangit, totally should have put my name by it. ;-; Lol

• Brohoof 1

Since I'm cheap, I avoid eating out at fast food places unless my siblings and mom insist on eating at Burger King or something. I also eat at home a lot, so there are plenty of good healthy meals prepared for moi :proud:.

But once school starts and I'm away from home the whole day, oh boy, do I pack those calories :nom:.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really... I usually skip breakfast and lunch and then for dinner I'll either eat fast food, or make a hot pocket or ramen noodles.

I have been definitely trying to eat more healthily at the moment, but I am still kind of addicted to junk food. At least I finally managed to get over constantly wasting money eating Macca's at my nearest shopping center

• Brohoof 1

I don't necessarily go out of my way to eat healthy, but I don't really care for junk food.  I'll eat fruit every now and then and have meat and grains and all that.  I'm in shape and I'm trying to maintain my weight.  

But I can never resist pizza.

(edited)

Yes, or at least I try to.

Used to be pretty overweight and lost it all over the course of a year (125kg -> 72kg) by educating myself on nutrition and proper diet habits/etc. I'm still human and enjoy cake or icecream now and again or smth, but I try to limit it since I don't want to fall back into the bad habits I had when I was a child.

Edited by Anomaly