Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you eat healthily?

Member Berry

Not most of the time. I don't get fat but I conscious that I must balance the junk food with healthy.

For example: If I ate a hamburger at McDonals, then I should eat healthy for the rest of the day. (Maybe a cookie or two during the day  :please: )

I eat healthily most of the time, occasionally I eat snacks and fast food but I try eating healthily most of the time as I exercise and stuff. You have to eat healthy, if you want to stay healthy and I'm rarely if ever sick.

im one of those Chicken breast and steamed vegetable guys so yeah im a bit of a health nut ive not even had fast food in about... 3 years? 

take this juice i just grabbed from my fridge for example 

Goulburn vally pear
Banana
chamomlie (what the hell is that even) 
Madagascan Vanilla Bean

and this other one 

pear
avocado
celery
cucumber
lemon
ginger 

however i don't go overboard with everything i have a good understanding of nutrition so its ok to eat fatty surgery things in moderation i just choose not to 

• 5 weeks later...

No. :D The only time I'd consider stopping eating unhealthy food is when I feel sick from it, as long as it doesn't give me discomfort, I'm completely fine.

As of this moment I would not say I eat healthy as a whole, however since the end of summer I have been working to eat better. I've entirely cut out Soda from my diet, been having at least a bowl of fruit at least once a day, and a few small things here and there. I'm still a little underweight for my age, but I still want to eat better. I'm slowly getting there. 

Yeah...no. I'm at work almost all day and every day so it's pretty impractical to buy groceries most of the time. Some days I survive on coffee and chewing tobacco since that's all we are allowed to have while working. On occasion I make myself a sammich but I mostly eat out with co-workers.

Edited by The Diver

Not at all. I'm really bad with this whole being healthy thing... First of all, I sit at my computer all day and don't get hungry until like.. late evening. And when I do eat I just get something I think taste really good. I don't eat vegetables and such.

• 1 month later...

I like to eat a lot of seafood.

I see food.. I eat it. (Ba Dum Tssss!) Thank you everypony... I will be here all week!

But seriously... I try to eat healthy, but it is easy to get into bad habits with weird work schedules and poor planning.

Plus every health food I do eat, a week later someone releases a study how unhealthy it is for you to eat it.

Honestly I don't really know. It's mainly I eat what the heck I can afford. But I stick to chicken, pork and turkey meat. Anything else meat wise makes me sick. I try to eat veggies..but only if it's on sale..same with fruit.

I kind of drift back and forth between healthy and unhealthy depending on my mood. I'm a very picky eater so there are certain things I won't eat.

• 2 years later...

I eat reasonably healthy. Though I probably would benefit from not eating as much red meat as I do. 

1 hour ago, Midnight Solace said:

I try to... I base my diet on what the ponies eat in FiM.

Why? Also I can't imagine that such a diet is healthy. 

7 minutes ago, Gestum said:

I eat reasonably healthy. Though I probably would benefit from not eating as much red meat as I do. 

Why? Also I can't imagine that such a diet is healthy. 

The ponies seem to eat a massive amount of cakes and pies. Along with things like Hayburgers. That doesn't seem very healthy to me.

• 3 months later...

Let's just say, I eat decently healthy...an even mix of good stuff and junk food. But being the super active type I am, I typically burn away anything particularly full of fat/calories I might've ate.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...