Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna's day off 2: Snorkeling

Ruhisu

(edited)

Ok I just made one of 2 gift pictures I was requested to do for the Middle Equestrian Convention and after those 4 and a half days of work I'm so exhausted that I can barely keep myself awake XD

Luna's polish voice actress adores snorkeling and photography, that's why I decided to make a picture in such mood.

Luna's first day off was made by me in 2014 when she went for some ice cream.

luna_s_day_off_v2_by_ruhisu-d7cct7i.png

Enjoy ;)

sig-4580851.luna_gift_final_by_ruhisu-da

Edited by Ruhisu
  • Brohoof 11

I absolutely LOVE your underwater effects. :D The lighting looks so natural. It really gives it that authentic look of a beautiful underwater environment.

Not surprised it tuckered you out, but I can say from the results that it was totally worth it. :lol:

Both of these look awesome, I must praise you for a job really well done! I especially like the snorkeling picture, exploring seas is so interesting. I also think that you have definitely improved between the two pieces as well.  :grin:

(edited)

OH MY GOODNESS, I aboslutely love these kind of pictures, it makes me feel all fluffy and happy!

Absolutely amazing art! <333 They both look amazing, I love both the lineart and the coloring and shading. Simply magical! <3

Edited by darkwingmare

Absolutely stunning, both of them! The detail of the water is sooo pretty. c:

OH MY GOODNESS, I aboslutely love these kind of pictures, it makes me feel all fluffy and happy!

Absolutely amazing art! <333 They both look amazing, I love both the lineart and the coloring and shading. Simply magical! <3

Both of these look awesome, I must praise you for a job really well done! I especially like the snorkeling picture, exploring seas is so interesting. I also think that you have definitely improved between the two pieces as well.  :grin:

Both of them amazing my friend. Absolutely flawless :D

I absolutely LOVE your underwater effects. :D The lighting looks so natural. It really gives it that authentic look of a beautiful underwater environment.

Not surprised it tuckered you out, but I can say from the results that it was totally worth it. :lol:

Thank you all :D

It was a big challenge since I never did an underwater picture before and wanted it to look authentic :)

• Brohoof 2

Woah. These are awesome! :3

The first one has such a nice palette and the atmosphere of the entire picture is just so cheerful~

The second one is magnificent from the lineart, the lighting and shading, the details with all the underwater stuff and especially Luna!

You must have put a lot of hours into these, they're amazing!  :pinkie:

(edited)

Man, that IS long XD

Well, it turned out absolutely amazing in the end so I suppose all that hard work and effort was worth it, huh? :)

despite feeling totally worn out it was very worth it :) Edited by Ruhisu

Those are simply marvelous! I think I favor the ice cream picture. Luna looks adorable dressed for a nice spring day in the city. In the snorkling picture, I love the added detail of her nose clip. That's such a perfect touch. The underwater shading and lighting effect you used is beautiful. 

• 2 weeks later...