Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What phone do you have?

Member Berry

I have the Nokia Lumia 635. It is a very nifty piece of tech for the price. Payed around $60 for it.

nokialumia635cyan.jpg

Funny thing is I actually have not activated the phone features of it at all. I have used it entirely on Wifi and as a media device. :P It is actually amazing for that purpose.

• Brohoof 1

I currently dont have a Phone.

I once had a Samsung Touch Screen Phone ( no idea what it was called ) but i never had anyone who i could call, so it just collected dust on my shelf since i never used it.

And now my Mother has it.

I have the Nokia Lumia 635. It is a very nifty piece of tech for the price. Payed around $60 for it.

sig-4581203.nokialumia635cyan.jpg

Funny thing is I actually have not activated the phone features of it at all. I have used it entirely on Wifi and as a media device. :P It is actually amazing for that purpose.

I was debating getting a WIndows phone (my boyfriend has the same phone) but I'm so used to Android now.

I have someone else's old iphone 4.  We had to rush it after my mum cut off my old phone service for reasons.  Thankfully someone had an old iphone 4 and I use that now.  I rather liked my old phone though, it is a samsung something or other.

iPhone 6S, representing. Love this phone so far it's my second favorite phone of all time behind the Nexus 5

I feel so lost without my phone. The battery on my Samsung has broken AGAIN (it was a replacement battery as the original one broke) so that's why I bought myself a new one.

I get anxious if I'm out without my phone for some reason.

(edited)

I have an LG Optimus L70. It's an inexpensive phone, ($65) but it does all I want it to do. It plays video files like a champ! I have a 32GB micro SDHC card in it. I actually carry every single episode broadcast, up to the most recent one, of MLP:FIM. Yes, that includes the three Equestria Girls films! I also have season one and two of "Rick and Morty" with me everywhere I go! I also have a ton of music loaded too. For the price, it's an excellent phone.

I'd be afraid of losing a more pricey phone!

sig-4581731.lg_l70_ms323_liberado_S_4406

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

(edited)

I currently have an iPhone 6s. 

R.I.P iPhone 6s

December 2015 - July 2016

Hello iPhone 6s Plus.

Yeah, my carrier switched, so I had to get a new phone.

Edited by JRex95