Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What phone do you have?

Member Berry

I have a Samsung Galaxy Core Plus, which has served me quite well for about two years. The only thing that bugs me is that it has so little memory that it constantly notifies me that it's almost full. Sometimes I think about buying a new phone since I would have the money for one, but on the other hand I start to think if I really need it.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4, got it rather recently. White model.

samsung_n910a_32gb_wht_galaxy_note_4_32g

I may keep it for a while unless the battery starts playing tricks on me.

iPhone 5s, had it for about a year, though I miss Android and am thinking about getting my old Samsung S3 out again, that things lasted me years

(edited)

I have a Huawei Magna H871G, on Net 10.    Had it for a little over a year now. 

Not the best phone, but it does the  job. runs Android 4.3.   Kinda wish the camera was a little better, or else if I could find my real camera.    Paid $59.99 at Dollar General.  

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Frosted Glass

Yay, I can actually use my new phone as a phone now :P I was being stupid and couldn't figure out how to put the SIM card in to the phone but my boyfriend done it for me last night :P

Going from a 4.3" phone to a 5.5" phone feels really weird. I've never had a big phone.

LG G3. Incredible phone, and I didn't pay a whole lot for it. It does a lot, and it's pretty powerful, too.

visual1_visual1.png

I went from a Nokia Lumia 800 and upgraded not so long a go to a Microsoft Lumia 650. Spent about 2000kr (Norwegian kroner), for the price tag and it's "features" I love it!

I have the LG Cosmos 3. Despite its name, it is nowhere near out of this world. It has physical buttons and a slider to give access to a keyboard. The screen is very small, and it cannot record or even play video. The phone's power is garbage, and to give you an idea of how much it sucks, it lags horribly when I play PAC-MAN. A game where four things are trying to attack one thing, and you eat dots in a maze to complete a level. LAG.

• 1 month later...

I recently got a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Great phone, apart from the screen breaks really easily (at least for me.) I've only had it or a month and I've already cracked the screen. (And it costs £200 to fix!) I used to have an Iphone 5 before that, but I got tired of Apple and I liked Samsung more since there is more you can customise.

Edited by SpectraDust

i have the iphone 6s plus ! : D  almost got it paid off soon <.<  i used to have the galaxy s5 (was a great phone!) then i went to the galaxy s6 wasnt that great so i switched back to the iphone becouse well....it works and dont have to use a anti virus app xDlol