Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What phone do you have?

Member Berry

I have an iPhone 5c which is literally my entire life

While I don't deny that androids are better with things like camera, features, etc, I'm very fond of the simplicity and size of the 5c and wouldn't want a different phone. 

• Brohoof 1

Samsung Galaxy S4. I bought it many years ago and it's been through a lot. I live in a hot climate(north-end Australia) so battery heat damage was prevalent. Thankfully I could replace them on a whim.

The phone is starting to show its wear as it gradually slows down and becomes harder to use. I've long since stopped bothering to factory wipe it.

The battery warping has actually caused the phone to permanently bow in the middle. I can actually start to see beneath the screen.

Yet through all this, I don't have a single crack or chip on my screen. I've only ever used those cheaper rubber cases, too.

I'm gonna miss this guy when I upgrade soon, but I'm much more eager for my next phone: the sleek and powerful Galaxy S7.

• Brohoof 1

After I accidentally broke my former phone, I got a Samsung Galaxy A3 2016. It's been great so far and I like it a lot. Even more so since it has much more memory than the last one and the camera is really good. I've spent quite a lot of time taking pictures of things because of that.  ^_^

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 for my main phone. I got it a while ago. It has a pink case cause out of all the cases they had, they had different colors, but all the other colors were like 79 dollars, and the pink one was on clearance for 39 dollars or something, and my uncle had given me a 30 dollar gift card so I used that to get it. And I don't dislike pink so.

Phone is alright, it can be glitchy sometimes. I use Verizon, even though the phone is for straight talk, I bought it at the Black Friday sale last year. Though no, I got it after hours, after all the crowd was gone and stuff. But I like it, it's a good phone. I used to have an S4, and I still do have it, though I just have it as a backup now. I also have lots of other older phones too, I use an iPhone 4 for music, and I have two iPod touches as well. xD

Samsung_Galaxy_Victory_4G_LTE_NFC_Androi

Samsung Galaxy Victory.

I love it because the battery life is incredible, it's small and does everything I need it to do. I don't like the new Galaxy phones that are huge, almost  the size of a tablet, and I never liked Apple products.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 for my main phone. I got it a while ago. It has a pink case cause out of all the cases they had, they had different colors, but all the other colors were like 79 dollars, and the pink one was on clearance for 39 dollars or something, and my uncle had given me a 30 dollar gift card so I used that to get it. And I don't dislike pink so.

Phone is alright, it can be glitchy sometimes. I use Verizon, even though the phone is for straight talk, I bought it at the Black Friday sale last year. Though no, I got it after hours, after all the crowd was gone and stuff. But I like it, it's a good phone. I used to have an S4, and I still do have it, though I just have it as a backup now. I also have lots of other older phones too, I use an iPhone 4 for music, and I have two iPod touches as well. xD

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S5, too. I got it over a year ago and it was a hand-me-down from my dad, but it actually works pretty well. It's the only smartphone I've ever owned and it has had very few problems.

For about 4 years before I got my S5, I used a little LG Cosmos 2 slide phone. :D The thing had a limited ability to use mobile data, but that was glitchy and painfully slow so I didn't even bother. I dropped that little thing so many times but other than the battery falling out once or twice, nothing ever actually broke. :lol: It was so durable!!! I actually still have it, but I haven't turned it on in more than a year...

Edited by Prospekt

• 2 weeks later...

I actually don't. I don't like having it by my side at all, never had one, and won't, until I 100% need it. It's at the point where my parents are begging me to let them buy a good phone for me lol