Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What phone do you have?

Member Berry

• 3 months later...
(edited)

I have an iPhone 6 :) I decided to go back to iOS after using Android for a few years. I think there are pros and cons to each. I'm loving the iPhone 6, though :)

Mine's in Space Grey, I would have preferred a gold one but the store had sold out.

I'm also using this case on it:

BlueberryCase6.jpg

It smells like blueberries :P

Edited by Member Berry

Like you I am also using a space gray iPhone 6; thought mine is the bigger iPhone 6+ variety. I prefer having the bigger screen and more storage space for my music. As for a case I am using the blue Pelican Voyager case; which while not being as robust as an Otterbox, it has been a life saver considering how many times I have dropped it. XD

Also; it's closest friend is a nice Apple Watch Series 2. <3

Like you I am also using a space gray iPhone 6; thought mine is the bigger iPhone 6+ variety. I prefer having the bigger screen and more storage space for my music. As for a case I am using the blue Pelican Voyager case; which while not being as robust as an Otterbox, it has been a life saver considering how many times I have dropped it. XD

Also; it's closest friend is a nice Apple Watch Series 2. <3

Are Apple watches worth it? I'm debating getting one but don't know if it's really worth the price.

Are Apple watches worth it? I'm debating getting one but don't know if it's really worth the price.

At the risk of going off topic, I would probably say no if you're just a casual user of one. For me I am still learning the ins and outs of mine and it has been useful for a number of things; including making or answering calls & texts, being a remote for my iPhone music, being an easy access to weather info, and so forth. A lot use it for fitness tracking, but I haven't made use of that yet. Personally, it was worth it for me, but I don't know if it is for everyone, considering the price.

But back to the main topic. :)

• Brohoof 1

I have an iPhone 6 which I'm perfectly content with it aside from how they messed up the music app (which when I got it, wasn't a problem, it's an iOS update, if I had never updated I would be happy with it), which seeing as I don't use it anymore, it's not much of an issue for me anymore. I hate to say that, they do need to fix it. =/

I have an iPhone 6 which I'm perfectly content with it aside from how they messed up the music app (which when I got it, wasn't a problem, it's an iOS update, if I had never updated I would be happy with it), which seeing as I don't use it anymore, it's not much of an issue for me anymore. I hate to say that, they do need to fix it. =/

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the new music app either. Whatever happened to "Genius"? I always used that on my iPhone 3GS.

Hi, @Member Berry! I noticed that you had already created a topic on phone type, so I merged your most recent thread with the preexisting one. Thanks! :)

I've also scooted it next door into Media Discussion and gave it the "Technology" prefix for categorization purposes. ;)

I use an iPhone 6 ^^

• Brohoof 3

I've currently got this stupid old Nokia phone from 2006 and it's my dad's old phone but now he has a IPhone 6. The thing is that I only need that phone when I'm traveling to school and back because I take public transport. It's so I can contact my parents if something happens and I get delayed or stuck somewhere. And the phone only has a Optus pre-paid sim in it. The phone is still incredibly reliable and has a battery life that can last up to 7 full days of being turned on even though we had to have the battery replaced 2 years ago when it became unstable and started to bubble up. :)

Edited by Techno Universal

• 2 years later...