Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sleep with the door open or closed?

DubWolf

Closed because I'm a bit of a light sleeper so any noise from down in the kitchen early in the morning would probably wake me up. :blush:

I also use a window air-conditioner in the summertime which I use to keep my room cool at night, it kinda defeats the purpose of trying to keep my room cold though if I just let my door hang open, letting all the cold air flow out ^_^

Closed, always. Though lately it's been very cold at night so i have to keep the door open so my cat can come in and sleep with me. Since she wakes up during the night i don't want her to be scratching the door waking me up too.

5 hours ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

I prefer to sleep with the door open as I like to be able to hear what's happening in the house in case something is wrong.

Totally fair.

I don't let anything go wrong in the house, before I lock it down, as well as locking my bedroom door. My home is most functional that way, and I feel safe sleeping

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

I have to sleep with the door open or else my cat knocks loudly at night and wakes me up.

This is the reason I don't have cats. They know how to be spoiled :dry:

Monster can’t peek through/from the door if the door is locked and shut :P . I recommend that for night security guards where dangerous things are known to roam around at night, take note :huh: .

Monsters also can’t hide under the bed if there is no under :pout: .

I have misophonia so I have to sleep with the doors closed as I have to limit or even eliminate any sound to be able to sleep. Sleeping isn't exactly easy for me to do unless I manage to do so, which I do by keeping the door closed then using my pillow and bed covers as a sound deadener hehe. Keep a window open to have some type of air circulation in my room. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Closed. Otherwise some idiot is gonna leave the hallway lights on and it's the absolute worst. And yeah, I know "Just turn it off yourself" it's the middle of the night and the last thing you want to do is be woken up to fix someone else's carelessness

• 1 month later...