Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do You Overly Worry?

Venomous

Do you find yourself overreacting or worrying too much about small things or things just out of your control?

• Brohoof 4

Mine ability to not partake in things that are totally known to be bad but people fall into anyway may be abnormally high.  Also can't seem to regret anything.  So, no..  B)   Closest to worrying is anxiety (Am defining that as a feeling without drive or even thoughts of action, just an unhappy frantic-ness.  Worrying would be imagining situations and, like, worming (Sounds like worrying.) for answers where there are clearly none.) and dread.  Worry is usually inevitable in life and also useless.  Sounds terrible.

I worry a lot about random things, like not finishing requests and homework until the last day and then not getting enough time... other stuff too.

(edited)

I feel like I worry too much. I'm that guy who starts getting an elevated heart beat when I see that the other guy has read my message seven minutes ago and and hasn't replied yet, when he has almost instantly and consistently before. I start thinking, 'omg was it something I said?', 'do you not want to be my friend anymore?', 'please, come back! i'm sorry!'. And then a minute later, he replies and is like 'oh sorry, I had to do something real quick', and I realise how silly I am about all of this.

Edited by AzureNightLight
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a bit of wreck. My oboe teacher, of all people, has been all over me about this (not just in music). Somehow she even successfully got me to calm down for a recital. She's amazing. That was no simple feat. Still, it's hard to keep me from worrying about everything.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say my worry is mostly from money and things that come with it,  like paying my bills on time and etc.

I always tend to do that. Many people have described it like "she thinks too much" and I feel like that is true. And because people do it, I start to think about that too and thus overwhelm myself and usually become sad. My mind is just full of worst-case scenarios.

You have no idea how much I worry about stuff :/. You can say its a "skill", but I think it's more of a hindrance >_>.

sig-4581942.rvk5yx.jpg

That basically sums me up.

:lol:

Oh boy. This is me entirely. I have crippling anxiety problems, and this seems to be getting worse over the years. As a result I worry about stuff, a lot. Whether it be worrying constantly over something big or over things that do not matter in the slightest, I am always worrying about one thing or another. It is quite bad...Taking medicine for it but that doesn't seem to help much.

• Brohoof 1

Yup, pretty darn badly. I'm currently seeing a psychologist and it seems highly likely I will be diagnosed with an anxiety disorder of some category, on top of minor depression. Still learning to fight it, it'll probably take a while.

• Brohoof 1

Sorta, I'm working on that. I tend to worry too much and assume about others' reactions to certain things, and usually it's way blown over & exaggerated in my mind, while realistically it might not even be close to what happens. I'm much better right now than I was before though, I can more easily calm down and think straight and more realistically. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I overly worry. It seems incongruous because I tend to live full steam ahead and take whatever comes of it. But sometimes, especially when I'm tired, I start to worry about things that are completely inconsequential. I'm usually fine though after a good night's sleep (assuming I can fall asleep with all that stuff on my mind).  :confused:

• Brohoof 2

Considering I'm a severe over thinker, yes, I do. If someone if like five minutes late to something, my brain automatically wonders what horrible thing happened to them and what my life would be like with them missing.

• Brohoof 1