Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Not a day goes by that I'm not worrying about something, big or small. I worry if I've locked the doors after leaving the house, even after wasting ten minutes checking. i worry about leaving the stove on and burning down the house. I worry that something I've said/written will be taken the wrong way and end up offending someone, making them hate me. I worry about finding a job, I worry about getting sick, I freaking worry about the fact that I worry so much!

It's gotten so bad that I've finally worked up the courage to seek professional help.   

• Brohoof 2

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That basically sums me up.

Do you find yourself overreacting or worrying too much about small things or things just out of your control?  

All the time, I tend to overworry and get myself upset.  

(edited)

Yes, yes I do, it is one of the biggest problem in my life honestly, I worry all the time and I feel fear for majority of my life. Whenever it's small or big things. I am too scared to eat too much since I am afraid of gaining weight so I tend to under-eat for example. Then there are times when I stop and think about the thing I worry about for some time. Mostly concerning my future.

Edited by HeavyWeaponsBaby
  • Brohoof 1

Why have I not found this 'thread'? I worry way to much! Probably at least 23 times a day! No kidding.

• Brohoof 1

I worry about every little thing to the point that my brain and body eat themselves from the inside out.  I think myself to death like a rampant "smart" AI.  It's hell in my head.

It depends. Sometimes, i frankly don't give a damn. About anything. That's usually when I'm depressed.

And at other times, usually when I'm happier, i tend to worry a lot more.

I think there's a correlation between happiness and the fear of losing it, at least in my case.

Badges

I tend to worry about anything and everything. I can't even walk down the street sometimes without thinking someone will jump out and stab me, or take a car ride and not worry about crashing and dying horribly. I'll stress out about something as simple as a doctor's appointment. It sucks, being this paranoid, but I'm used to it at this point.

• 3 weeks later...

I tend to overly worry when I feel that I forgotten to take something with me. I also sometimes overly worry that I forgot to sign in when I go to work that I get really paranoid about it. 

I have suffered from General Anxiety Disorder since middle school; (woo long span of time there) totally know what that's about

I have an anxiety disorder and I over worry so much over stuff. Whether it's due to something major or something small.

How do I put this? I am an extreme worrier who worries about everything. It doesn't matter how big or how small the problem is. I will worry about anything and everything. It doesn't matter if this problem arises 30 minutes from now, one hour from now, one day from now, or 70 years from now. I will find some way to worry about it.

• 2 years later...

Typically, no. However, I do tend to worry too much when it comes to medical issues. I recently got very anxious/worrying while waiting for blood work results to come in. My mind likes to assume the worst here, for some reason. :dry: