Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiatus may end in August! Episodes 13 and 14 Synopsis's!

M'gann M'orzz

So I was correct about the hiatus end date (Aug 6th) but was wrong about which episode they would restart with.

I thought for sure it would be "The Fault in Our Cutie Marks" since it's getting released on DVD on Aug 2nd, but that isn't the case.

Seems like "Fault" will behave like another leaked episode since I imagine it will get ripped and uploaded to YouTube in no time...

Anyone else think the Stranger Than Fan-Fiction episode is gonna be bad?

Probably more cringe material for Rainbow Dash, but it's possibly still good.

More sisters episode :D, Rarity and Sweetie are back. They are best sisters :3

Is episode 13 another meta-reference to brony fandom? Are they trying to make fun of us? Doesnt matter, I dont mind controversial/polarizing episodes as long as they dont go too far....

Well, looks like the writers love to give jabs at us lately huh? :dash:. So far, they've been tactful with those, I think it's us who have showed up a lack of respect to them 

Zap2It seems to be supporting the theory that August 6 will be the end of the hiatus

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/06/zap2it-also-lists-august-6th-as-hiatus.html

I still can't help but feel that we're missing an episode since we got 12 so far but apparently Spice Up Your Life is considered episode 13 according to these lists. I believe I saw a list before that had an additional CMC episode on it which hasn't actually aired yet, but if that's what has thrown off the numbering scheme, it's wreaking havoc with my OCD.

That said, if the show is to return in August then bring it on!

I still can't help but feel that we're missing an episode since we got 12 so far but apparently Spice Up Your Life is considered episode 13 according to these lists. I believe I saw a list before that had an additional CMC episode on it which hasn't actually aired yet, but if that's what has thrown off the numbering scheme, it's wreaking havoc with my OCD.

That said, if the show is to return in August then bring it on!

Yes "Fault in Our Cutie Marks" was episode 12 apparently but it's been pushed back to some unspecified point in time for whatever reason.

Yes "Fault in Our Cutie Marks" was episode 12 apparently but it's been pushed back to some unspecified point in time for whatever reason.

Fault in Our CMs was actually supposed to be episode 9, and then Saddle Row was next.

I remember a while back how Jim Miller was talking about an "unlikable" character he loved so much, and considering Zephryr was apparently meant for us to sympathize with(albeit poorly done) maybe this was the episode Jim was writing?

I remember a while back how Jim Miller was talking about an "unlikable" character he loved so much, and considering Zephryr was apparently meant for us to sympathize with(albeit poorly done) maybe this was the episode Jim was writing?

Pretty sure that WAS Zephyr, I recall him tweeting a few minutes before the episode aired something along the lines of "TIME FOR THE CHARACTER I LOVE TO HATE!"

What makes Manehattan so damn special that it gets three episodes located there?

It's nothing but New York with ponies.

This is my (-_-) face when I read the synopsis. That place is overused, what can stop them make the forth? MORE NEW LOCATION!!!

More Rarity  :proud: best pony domination is strong this season. I'm hoping 'Stranger Than FanFiction' is incredibly meta, a la Slice of Life. There's some great opportunity for humor there. 

• Brohoof 1

Maybe its like Crusaders of the lost mark and got pushed back because its super important?

Maybe its like Crusaders of the lost mark and got pushed back because its super important?

If that ep doesnt involve any implication of cancer, i would be disappointed :please:  

(edited)

Glad the season will air again soonish. the synopses look good, so hopefully they should be good episodes. I am especially excited for "The Cart Before the Ponies!" And "Stranger than Fan Fiction" hopefully will be good for Rainbow. I actually liked "Newbie Dash," *Hides* so hopefully it should be good.

Edited by Namae

If that ep doesnt involve any implication of cancer, i would be disappointed :please:  

>its actually a flashback episode detailing how AJ's parents died

Glad the season will air again soonish. the synopses look good, so hopefully they should be good episodes. I am especially excited for "The Cart Before the Ponies!" And "Stranger than Fan Fiction" hopefully will be good for Rainbow. I actually liked "Newbie Dash," *Hides* so hopefully it should be good.

Yeah. Seriously, after newbie dash... goddamnit we'd better get some triple A dash >.<

(edited)

Yeah. Seriously, after newbie dash... goddamnit we'd better get some triple A dash >.<

I meant I liked Newbie Dash and likes most of her episodes. Anyway the new ones look interesting, hopefully they will be good. Edited by Namae

(edited)

Stranger than Fan-Fiction is going to be amazing!!!!  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

I love Meta stuff, everything about this episode is Meta!!!! The topic is Meta (also sounds amazing)! The title is so unbelievably Meta that I am exploding with hype!!!!  :-P :-o :pinkie:

Stranger than Fan Fiction...That episode could be incredibly awesome or unbelievably disastrous. I am guessing the latter but I am being optimistic. Having the hiatus end in August is a month sooner than last season if I recall.

Well the season started earlier than normal, so...

*Though seriously people, stop judging the episode before it comes out!!! I think the new episodes are gonna be great!!!

**Also, I am pretty sure Stranger than Fan-Fiction is going to air on the 30th.

Edited by Babyyoshi309

I just thought it is going to be September? Thank God, I dont have to endure some shitty animes during the hiatus anymore, time to get back ponies :D. I like the 1st half of season 6 but I hope the second half is two times better.

More Nick Confalone, im addicted to this guy's episodes, lol :D. Ed Valentine, my favorite writer is back, im so happy, he wrote RD and Scootaloo very well. If he wrote bad eps... I will be sad all day :C.