Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiatus may end in August! Episodes 13 and 14 Synopsis's!

M'gann M'orzz

Maybe its like Crusaders of the lost mark and got pushed back because its super important?

Maybe. Won't be able to tell until the season resumes in August.

More Rarity  :proud: best pony domination is strong this season. I'm hoping 'Stranger Than FanFiction' is incredibly meta, a la Slice of Life. There's some great opportunity for humor there. 

I hope this season leads to the series first spin off "Rarity: FREIDNSHIP IS FABULOUS" 

Just 26 episodes of RARITY DOING RARITY THINGS.

• Brohoof 1

I hope this season leads to the series first spin off "Rarity: FREIDNSHIP IS FABULOUS" 

Just 26 episodes of RARITY DOING RARITY THINGS.

I'd watch 22 solid minutes of rarity just sewing something

Well, if the break truly ends in August, Thanks God! Shortest hiatus ever! Too bad we still have to endure summer vacation, XD!

Anyway, Star Wars Rebels will come back soon and History Channel here is airing yet more craploads of new Ancient Aliens episodes (my guilty pleasure, heh. Must be Tsoukalos' hair), so i have plenty of things to look forward to.

(edited)

Stranger than Fanfiction's getting a celebrity voice

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/07/new-character-and-guest-star-for.html#more

Patton Oswalt to voice "Quibble Pants"

For those who don't know him, he's a comedian who also voiced Ratatoullie's Remy

Also, it's specifically noted that "Quibble Pants" doesn't like Daring Do "Anymore"

Edited by Jefferson Steelflex

I heard there's going to be another Discord one, this time based on a parody of Dungeons & Dragons.  

Discord AND D&D??

e99.gif

I really shouldn't be getting my hopes up, but I can't help it! Aaagh! I hope it's good!

Also, The title "Stranger Than Fanfiction" really worried me, and I was briefly afraid it would be another atrocity like "Slice Of Life," but reading the description makes me a little more hopeful...

...I really hope mlp fim doesn't forget its roots in favour of fandom pandering and dank memes. 

(edited)

I think the episode should be fine as long as they approach it from the right angle(i.e. The episode ends with Rainbow and Quibble respecting each other's opinions even if they disagree), it's not hard to get right, but it's also easy to screw up.

Just make sure Polsky and Rapp stay the hell away from this one

EDIT: I think I can be at ease - http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/07/josh-haber-and-mike-vogel-are-writers.html

Edited by Jefferson Steelflex

I think the episode should be fine as long as they approach it from the right angle(i.e. The episode ends with Rainbow and Quibble respecting each other's opinions even if they disagree), it's not hard to get right, but it's also easy to screw up.

Just make sure Polsky and Rapp stay the hell away from this one

EDIT: I think I can be at ease - http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/07/josh-haber-and-mike-vogel-are-writers.html

I honestly don't mind Rapp after Flutter Brutter, well as long as he's only on Fluttershy episodes. Since apparently he's the only one who can write her interestingly. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really excited and surprised that the hiatus is going to end sooner than I thought. I was expecting to see it end sometime in September. Episode 13 and 14 sound really interesting and I can't wait to see how they turn out. I like the idea of conventions and meeting a pony who doesn't like something that Rainbow likes. The derby gives me a Mario Kart kind of feeling and I like how the Crusaders and their sisters will be involved.