Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dashin'

How were your days training with the guards?

It was kind of rough at first, learning all the defensive spells and everything. But everypony made it a great experience, and I'm glad to have trained with them!

How do you feel knowing that you were hypnotized and had to get your girlfriend and sister to save you?

Well, it was kind of awkward. Still is, actually. But I'm glad Twiley and Cadence managed to get there in time. I couldn't have asked for a better bride or sister.

(edited)

Does your Force Field Spell repel anything? Or can certain objects bypass it?

Yes, it does repel things. Especially Changelings. Everything good inside of Canterlot is kept where it is though. Edited by Dashing Blossom

Hi Shining Armor! I'm so happy that you got married with Cadence! :D

Now that you and Cadence are together, will you be able to visit Twilight whenever you have the time? She and your friends would be really happy to see you and Cadence!

Hi Shining Armor! I'm so happy that you got married with Cadence! :D

Now that you and Cadence are together, will you be able to visit Twilight whenever you have the time? She and your friends would be really happy to see you and Cadence!

Thanks! I'm glad too, I don't know what would have happened if I had married the Changeling queen. (Actually, yes I do...)

I really hope so, I would love to see Twilie more, I miss her already!

Thanks! I'm glad too, I don't know what would have happened if I had married the Changeling queen. (Actually, yes I do...)

I really hope so, I would love to see Twilie more, I miss her already!

Hehe, I know how you feel, bro. You'll see her once more, and Ponyville citizens (even Canterlot citizens) would be REALLY happy to see you and Cadence! :D

In the song 'Love is in Bloom' Twilight sang at your reception, she sang the phrase 'starting a life and making room for us', which leads me to ask: Are you gonna actually make more room in your scheduele to see Twilight and her friends, or was that just wishful thinking on her part? :/

Oh man... twilight has a brother?...i hate to see you from where i come from...anyway...now that you married a "princess" (i have no clue on how the heck someone like you even get a princess to fall in love with you) doesn't that make twilight a princess too?

• 7 months later...

In the song 'Love is in Bloom' Twilight sang at your reception, she sang the phrase 'starting a life and making room for us', which leads me to ask: Are you gonna actually make more room in your scheduele to see Twilight and her friends, or was that just wishful thinking on her part? :/

No no, I'm actually going to make time for her! I do miss my little sister quite a bit.

Oh man... twilight has a brother?...i hate to see you from where i come from...anyway...now that you married a "princess" (i have no clue on how the heck someone like you even get a princess to fall in love with you) doesn't that make twilight a princess too?

She was originally Twiley's foalsitter, which is how we met! And I suppose it does. I can't wait to tell her!

How do you entertain yourself , Armor?

I play FPS "First-person shooter" games!

I normally either read books, or play around with the foals and fillies on my free time. It reminds me so much of Twiley and I!

Why haven't we seen you participate in guard duties?

Maybe you're just not around at the right times. I always participate in guard duties! :)

I will destroy Equestria with the help of my cyborgs

HAH! I'd like to see you try!

• Brohoof 1

I normally either read books, or play around with the foals and fillies on my free time. It reminds me so much of Twiley and I!

Also i read books sometimes "not many as twilight' and play sometime with my little sis.

Who is (after you) the best pony you think?

Hm? It would have to be Cadance, then Twiley..or is it Twiley then Cadence,...Huh..I love them both a lot!

Also i read books sometimes "not many as twilight' and play sometime with my little sis.

Oh, I don't read as much as Twiley does! I still don't understand how she can read all those books. Spend as much time with your little sister as you can, she'll grow up so fast!

Hey what does crystal empire flag looks like?

This is my country's flag "?Egypt?"

P.S. as you know i'm from egypt.

Egypt-Flag-By-Alamir-485x728.jpg

and what about crystal empire?

Oh, I don't read as much as Twiley does! I still don't understand how she can read all those books. Spend as much time with your little sister as you can, she'll grow up so fast!

i will.

I hope you and your wife "cadence"

will be fair prince and princess.

and democratic.

"she told me if there is protest against her she will never ever use the violence to oppress it" and i believe her.

• Brohoof 1