Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse July Double Q&As Announcement!

Batbrony

Good afternoon everypony!  I've got some exciting news for you all today.  We've been a bit sporadic since Christmas with our Guest Q&As, and we at Poniverse aim to fix that right away.  Thus, we're ushering Guest Q&As back with a bang this month with not one, but TWO Guest Q&As, and I think when you see who they are you'll be just as excited for them as we are.

sig-4583275.sig-4583275.sig-4583275.play

First up, on Sunday, July 17 at 3 pm EST, we'll have a 2-3 hour long Q&A with the Spade-Sisters!  This dynamic duo are not actually sisters, but ARE a team of artists on DeviantArt (brigostre and MotherSalem, to be exact) probably most well known for the following two YouTube vids (and having fantastic taste in Broadway tunes  ;)).

That said, they are a phenomenal team of artists in their own right, not simply animators alone, and you should definitely check out their work as soon as possible, follow them on DA, and subscribe to their YouTube channel!  We can't wait to have a lovely chat with them in a couple of weeks and are sure it'll be loads of fun, as they've proven to be super friendly and extremely accommodating in getting this event set up!  :kindness:

sig-4583275.sig-4583275.sig-4583275.gala

Next, two weeks later on Sunday, July 31 at the very end of the month, we'll have a 2-3 hour long Q&A with SorcerusHorserus, the fabulous creator of one of the longest-running MLP web comics, the wonderful Dash Academy!  Like the Spade-Sisters, she too is based on DeviantArt, and if you haven't checked out her work yet, you most definitely should do so and give her a follow on DA as well.  Dash Academy's a delightful story and she's put a ton of time and effort into putting it together for years!  :sunbutt:   Our staff is just as excited to chat with her, and we hope as many of you will be able to make both of these Q&A events as possible and enjoy it just as much as we're sure we will!  That's all for now everypony, have a wonderful day and expect to hear more about both of these events soon!

• Brohoof 12

Awesome! I love the "Anything You Can Do" animatic, and Dash Academy is one of my favorite webcomics. Really looking forward to this one~ :D

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, everyone! Looking forward to doing the Q&A!

We're looking forward to having you, and hope you find our forums accommodating and our members friendly, welcoming, and simply splendid!  :D