Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Animators Needed

Trick_Trade

Hello, my name is Trick Trade, my skills are more art and voice acting, however, I am not the best at animation being that I have never animated before in my life but I have a program to do so. This is where I need some help. I and a group of online friends are doing a project that is supposed to be like an anime on youtube. We are getting everything together but we still need animators that can do stuff like shonen Jump, please respond if you can or if you just want to talk.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I'm gonna complete my second animation soon, and I see where you're coming from... To me, it depends if the story is good or not, and  I would like to make some new friends too. So, why not?

Edited by Virus Detected

I'm gonna complete my second animation soon, and I see where you're coming from... To me, it depends if the story is good or not, and  I would like to make some new friends too. So, why not?

I'm currently in the project as an "animator", but seeing as you know more about animating than I do, you can still work with me :3

Yeah, the people involved are pretty good people, especially the director.

Watch out though, he already has three seasons planned, with 15-ish episodes in each one. You're going to be in this for a while. :333 

I'm currently in the project as an "animator", but seeing as you know more about animating than I do, you can still work with me :3

Yeah, the people involved are pretty good people, especially the director.

Watch out though, he already has three seasons planned, with 15-ish episodes in each one. You're going to be in this for a while. :333 

Oh, sorry, I didn't know it already started! If it's ok, I just want to know the plot roughly, so I know what I'm getting myself into. (Just PM me)