Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food give up chocolate or cheese?

gabbylikespie

Give up chocolate or cheese?  

64 users have voted

1. 1. Give up chocolate or cheese?

• Chocolate
    • Cheese

I like chocolate but I hardly eat it (diabetes runs in my genes so I gotta be careful). So giving it up wouldn't be a big deal tbh. But I LOVE cheese (specifically cream cheese, marble, parmesan, cheddar, and mozzarella) - I have it with my pasta, I have it with my buttered toast, my sandwiches - almost anything with bread, vegetables, and/or meat. cheese 4 life man  :-P

I don't really like chocolate most of the time but I'm sorta lactose intolerant (just enough for it to be an annoyance but not enough to be really and truly allergic) and I looooooooooooove cheese.

I DON'T KNOW. Probably chocolate but giving up cheese would make me turn to something else and that could very well end up being chocolate.

(edited)

Chocolate! Cheese is on a lot of good stuff. I dont even really like chocolate on its own, like I could enjoy a chocochip cookie on its own without the chocolate chips; just the baked batter.

Oh crap it's 4:48 am

Edited by 95-Wolf

Well, shit. I love 'em both!

But if I ababsolutely had to choose, I would give up eating chocolate, as it has a ton of sugar in it anyhow...

I'd have to say, I'd sooner give up chocolate than cheese.

It would hurt, though. Like, a lot. Inside. In the empty void of my mouth that would otherwise be filled with chocolate.

I think i would give up cheese, because im allergic to cheese.

I mean, technically im also allergic to chocolate...but chocolate has sometimes more ingredients.

(edited)

Chocolate. Most of the time, I end up having the odd off brand crap. It doesn't taste good.

Where as cheese, I have so much to pick from! Like halloumi, mozzarella, Swiss cheese and even normal supermarket cheese. Because I don't love myself that much.

Edited by Twenty One Gamers

I'd give up chocolate. I love the stuff, but cheese is real food and not just a wonderful snack or post-script to a meal. Cheese goes into so many dishes that I couldn't give up. I could not live without pizza, cheeseburgers, tacos, or countless other favorites. 

Chocolate would be a loss if I had to live without it. But I'd rather give up dessert than the meal.  :pout:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...