Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite voice from the series up to now?

Fixedys

From emotional range, Tabby wins as Rarity. For the elusive element of 'gravitas' ... Discord. img-25990-3-d1W56K8.png

• Brohoof 2

I have always loved Applebloom's voice. I could listen to her drawl for hours. It's just so adorable the way she talks. Michelle Creber is quite a talent. Don't forget, she sang for Sweetie Belle in the first three seasons as well.

• Brohoof 3

Twilight. In terms of singing I like Cadance. 

CIDER FLOAT. You always take what I'm gonna say before I can get to the thread. stahp, just stahp.  :diamondtiara:

But Yeah, Twilight has a great range of emotion (not that the others don't, but her's is the best), and Cadance's singing voice creates a baby angel every time she sings.

I'll even add Sunset Shimmer, why not, her voice actress sings for Twilight anyway, so that's enough for me.

• Brohoof 1

I love all the voices of the Mane 6, but out of singing voices, Rarity's is one of my favorite. <3 The only other singing voice in the show that tops it for me is Luna's.

I also find Aloe and Lotus' voices really cute, thanks to their accents. :P

• Brohoof 3

I like Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy's voice a lot. Rainbow sounds so funny and cute sometimes, with her raspy voice, and fits her personality well. Fluttershy's voice is soft and calm, very nice sounding, and is so cute too!

• Brohoof 4