Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Do you listen to music through headphones loudly?

Member Berry

It depends, if I'm listening to music while doing schoolwork I won't put it up too loud, but if I'm just listening to it while in the car or if I'm just solely listening to music then yea I'll crank it up as high as my ears let me.

Yes, I listen to my music very loudly through my headphones. I usually turn the volume almosy all the way up! However, my mom insists that I stop because she and I both know that doing such can damage one's hearing. I would say that I have lessened on it quite a bit, but I still sometimes do it.

:D

Let me answer your question with a question:

Is this the twenty-first century? Yes? Then yes I do listen to music through headphones loudly.

Perhaps the day may come when I am faced with that foulest and most relentless of demons: regret. Standing there, confronting and calling me to answer for the path I had taken, for the blasting of my eardrums with the drumming of a cacophony of sonorous simulacrum though many had urged Me otherwise. Upon that day the voices of loved ones may barely be heard, when shouts are but whisper and whispers but silent breeze. When sounds are but a memory and music a long lost lover.

But it is not this day. No not this day my fellow beat-dropping bronies! On this day we turn it up! On this day we ignite the flaming orchestra of aerial vibration!

This day, we jam!

post-30550-0-73816900-1468318121_thumb.png

Image source: http://jopiter.deviantart.com/

I don't think so? I'm probably a mid-range to low volume level person. If I listen too loud for too long I get a headache. When I listen to some of my friends' music through their earphones I wither a little inside.

Not to a point where I might make myself deaf, since I choose to care for these ears of mine for a long time. When it comes to music, I adjust the volume to a point where I can't hear talking in the background, or lower if I know someone might talk to me.

(edited)

I can't bear to listen to my music too loud, because it hurts my ears and gives me quite the headache. Also, I'm quite cautious about my ears... I want to be able to hear well in the future. :P As long at it's loud enough that I can hear it clearly, I'm good. :) So I suppose it's based on where I am whilst listening.

Edited by Wolves

• 5 years later...