Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What languages do you know or want to learn?

Mint Petal

English, that goes without saying right?

Spanish, well I did grew up in Mexico after-all.

Portuguese, it's been a while since I spoke it, so it's really rusty.

Broken French,Italian and Japanese. I've tried to learn them before but for some reason It just bores the hell out of me to try for to long.

, I remember being fluent in this language but now I only understand it and not speak it. Edited by SrFrog

I can speak both American and British English fluently. I'm pretty good when is comes to American Sign Language. I used to be able to read Braille, never learned to speak it though.

I know some broken Spanish and about ten words in French. I know Latin roots and the like.

Oh, and I am also quite fluent in Sarcasm, Reverse, Time Lordian, Heavyse, Objections, and Binary.

Norwegian is my mother tongue, but I guess I could maintain a conversation in English as well.

I'm absolutely horrible in Spanish, although I've been learning it on school for the past 4 1/2 years!

Swedish and English.

same heeeere. i'm a fucking master at those 2 languages, if i dare say so myself.

i guess you could say i know a bit of norwegian and danish as well, considering that these 3 languages are a bit related to themselves.

i really want to learn french, but i cannot do that becuase, i was the only applicant to that in my school, so i couldn't get it there. :(

oh well, my bf knows french, as well as turkish. don't expect him to teach me the language, but at least it will be fun fun fuuuunn to hear him use it towards me. <3

English, Spanish and some Japanese. oh and sign language, but that doesn't count as speaking

ASL is a language - it counts!

I speak fluent English and Spanish. With some effort, I can get by in French and Portugese and I've been able to pick up some Japanese, but I'd love to really learn the language properly. Same with ASL, really.

Norwegian ofc aswell as some swedish & danish(very similar but not that similar), english and in theory german. My german is not very good, but I understand and can make myself understood.

English, and a little Spanish... I just can't get the hang of it for some reason. :huh:

Learning spanish with school studies is hard, and the words you see when you study spanish are not used anymore, now people use different words, at least, here in Argentina.

Here's an example:

How are you? means Como estás?

"Como estás" is now said like this here: "Che todo piola?"

So learning spanish will be harder, im not trying to get your mood down, if you need any help in spanish, i will be glad to help.